A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy L'Heureux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy L'Heureux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Heureux graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. L'Heureux has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nea Medical Center
- Crittenden Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. L'Heureux accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Guy J. L'Heureux practice?
Dr. Guy L'Heureux practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Memphis, AR.
See West Memphis Surgeons.