A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy L'Heureux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy L'Heureux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. L'Heureux
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Heureux graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. L'Heureux has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nea Medical Center
- Crittenden Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy J L'Heureux MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guy J. L'Heureux practice?
- Dr. Guy L'Heureux has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy L'Heureux practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Memphis, AR.
See West Memphis Orthopedic Surgeons.