A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guy L'Heureux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guy L'Heureux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. L'Heureux
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. L'Heureux Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Heureux graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. L'Heureux has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nea Medical Center
- Crittenden Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guy J L'Heureux MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guy J. L'Heureux practice?
- Dr. Guy L'Heureux has 1 office location.
Dr. Guy L'Heureux practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Memphis, AR.
See West Memphis Surgeons.