Dr. Gwen Webster MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Plano, TX

no change

June 21st, 2016
I highly Recommend her as a practitioner! She's the Best!!!
Dr. Webster is the best OB-GYN I have ever had, and I will always use her as long as I am in the area. She is involved in my care and treatment, she is courteous and caring, her bedside manner is above and beyond, and she goes above and beyond. I am lucky to be able to call her my doctor! She even came to see me in the hospital even though she did not have to, and I am blessed to call her my doctor. I highly Recommend her as a practitioner! She's the Best!!!

April 15th, 2016
Had a really bad experience incorrect diagnosis overlooked too quick caused more issues. I do not recommend seeing this doctor unless you want to waste your money and get misdiagnosed.

April 14th, 2016
Had to switch was so uncomfortable with her attitude towards me
She wouldn't even go over my birth plan with me no matter how often I asked, even after another doctor told her she needed to help ease my anxiety about it. I also overheard her in the hallway talking horribly about another patient. Their walls are paper thin and you can hear her being sweet as pie to one patient and then she comes in to talk to me and it'a a completely different story (unless I had someone with me-then she puts her game face on). I became so uncomfortable with her wishy washy feelings on what was going on with my pregnancy that I literally switched at 37 weeks. BEST DECISION EVER. I was sick for four years before I got pregnant and certain things would put my health at risk-she did not care at all. Worst bedside manner I have ever been around-and that's saying a lot considering I have spent the last four years of my life in and out of the hospital.

December 21st, 2015
Bad experience unprofessional too quick fake staff below average Would not recommend poorly diagnosed

July 20th, 2015
Dr. Webster is very compassionate but also addresses issues directly. Staff is very friendly and well organized.

April 28th, 2015
The staff is absolutely horrible. Webster may be nice, but her staff goes out of their way to be unhelpful

December 28th, 2014
Bad experience unfortunately
Rude staff very quick and overall does not have the expertise of a good obgyn.

August 10th, 2014
Physical
Very professional and all my questions were answered. I would highly recommend her. This was one of the best physicals that I have had. The staff was very nice and courteous.

October 8th, 2013
So Thankful for a Doctor I Love and Trust!!!
I am pregnant with my third child and have gone to Dr. Webster for all of them. Not only do I trust her completely, but I am so thankful for a doctor that listens and never rushes me out of the room. There is no doubt that she truly cares about me and the health of my sweet babies. She is also an amazing doctor to have in the delivery room and does an amazing job encouraging me. I would recommend (and have recommended) Dr. Webster to anyone!

August 28th, 2013
Professional
Dr. Webster and her staff are both professional and personal. Dr. Webster ensures that both my daughters and I are fully informed of all information concerning our health. When you call her and have a question, either she or her nurse follow up with a call back in a timely manner.

July 17th, 2013
Love my Dr.Webster!
Dr. Webster performed my hysterectomy. The procedure went great and I have been with her ever since. I would highly recommend Dr. Webster to all women. She is professional yet makes you feel like you are her only patient.

July 16th, 2013
Outstanding!
Gwen Webster and her staff always give first class service to her patients! I always recommend her to friends and family. She is knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate! Love, love, love this doctor and her staff!