Obstetricians & Gynecologists
5940 W Parker Rd
Ste 200
Plano, TX 75093
972-781-0456
Locations and availability (1)

|  Physical  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2014

Very professional and all my questions were answered. I would highly recommend her. This was one of the best physicals that I have had. The staff was very nice and courteous.

|  So Thankful for a Doctor I Love and Trust!!!  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2013

I am pregnant with my third child and have gone to Dr. Webster for all of them. Not only do I trust her completely, but I am so thankful for a doctor that listens and never rushes me out of the room. There is no doubt that she truly cares about me and the health of my sweet babies. She is also an amazing doctor to have in the delivery room and does an amazing job encouraging me. I would recommend (and have recommended) Dr. Webster to anyone!

|  Professional  |  show details
by M. Scogin on Aug 28th, 2013

Dr. Webster and her staff are both professional and personal. Dr. Webster ensures that both my daughters and I are fully informed of all information concerning our health. When you call her and have a question, either she or her nurse follow up with a call back in a timely manner.

|  Love my Dr.Webster!  |  show details
by Ivet S. on Jul 17th, 2013

Dr. Webster performed my hysterectomy. The procedure went great and I have been with her ever since. I would highly recommend Dr. Webster to all women. She is professional yet makes you feel like you are her only patient.

|  Outstanding!  |  show details
by Wendy W. on Jul 16th, 2013

Gwen Webster and her staff always give first class service to her patients! I always recommend her to friends and family. She is knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate! Love, love, love this doctor and her staff!

by Mary R. on Jul 2nd, 2013

Dr. Webster gets it! She is an amazing doctor!

|  Excellent Care/Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Gwen Webster for close to 10 years and I couldn't be happier with her. She has always been professional, courteous and understanding to all my medical needs. I will continue to see her as long as she is practicing medicine!

|  Best OBGYN in North Dallas  |  show details
by Amanda L. on Jun 23rd, 2013

Dr. Gwen Webster has been my OBGYN for 7 years. She is wonderful and extremely down to earth and easy to talk to. I had complications the week after my 3rd child was born. Dr. Webster treated the situation with urgency but kept me calm in the process. Her office staff is extremely helpful and her nurses/assistants are great too.

|  Great Experience!  |  show details
by Susan F. on Jun 17th, 2013

Dr. Webster is very nice and get's to the point and makes you feel like she cares!

|  Very Pleased  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Webster's for over ten years. She has seen me through two pregnancies and I have been very pleased with her. Her bedside manner is wonderful and I actually enjoy seeing her every year. She is prompt to return phone calls and often personally calls with test results. She always takes my concerns seriously and takes time to answer all of my questions.

by Linda W on Jun 8th, 2013

I have been to several GYN's - the care and treatment I receive from Dr Webster is by far the best. She listens and addresses each concern or worry seriously, even if its emotionally based. I have total confidence in her. If your looking for a knowledgable, intelligent doctor with warmth and understanding I recommend Gwen Webster

by Candace J. on Jun 4th, 2013

To start, I was referred to Dr. Webster and later referred a couple of my friends who were also expecting. Dr. Webster was my OB/GYN for both of my children. What I love most about her is her very light hearted personality. We have laughed and joked together, and I feel very comfortable with her. Her staff is also amazing. Very friendly group of ladies that over the years I have become very fond of. The office is conveniently located off the Tollway and just a mile or so from the hospital (which was comforting to me during pregnancy). I do agree with others in that visits sometimes feel rushed, but she does answer questions thoroughly. As a waiting patient, I appreciate that visits are quick... b/c let's face it ladies, none of us LOVE going to the "gyno". She's a great doctor and I highly recommend her.

|  Wonderful Physician  |  show details
by Kelli H on May 29th, 2013

Dr. Webster is kind, punctual and extremely knowledgeable. She takes the time to answer all of my questions and made me feel at ease with my high risk pregnancy. She is a skilled physician and the best OB/GYN I have ever seen. I am so thankful my sister recommended her to me.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
May 29th, 2013

I love Dr. Webster! I have been going to her for 5 years and have always had positive experiences with her and her staff. She delivered both of my children and I was happy with my experiences. While at times she has seemed rushed, I do think that is her personality. Any time I have needed extra time or attention, she has provided it. I would recommend her!

|  Efficient and excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Rt on May 17th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr.Webster since 2009 and I find her to be very efficient with excellent bedside manners.She has helped me through 2 pregnancies and a few other complications. The main thing I love, is her 'saying it like it is' attitude - no frills - and she will never force you one way or the other. I always feel very comfortable in discussing issues with her, however trivial they may be. I have heard from friends that they sometimes feel rushed but the way I see it, the Doctor does not linger for chit chat or a lot of small talk. However if there is a health issue to be discussed she will take the time to explain it until we have no more questions. I think this really helps in keeping the wait times short for others. I always keep my list of questions handy and make the best use of the time I get with her. This also helps me keep my doc visits short so I can get back to work within an hour. The staff at Plano Healthcare for Women are very very friendly and efficient as well. I have never had any issues with billing or scheduling. The office wait times are not bad either- within 20 minutes. The reason I have given only 3 stars for the 'ease of appointment' is I had to wait 2 months to see the doctor when I was a new patient.

|  Professional and Friendly  |  show details
May 17th, 2013

I read the reviews of Dr. Webster and feel that the reviews were too harsh about bedside manner. I appreciate her not wanting to keep patients there for any unnecesary length of time. As a full-time working woman, my time is important to me. I am not expecting Dr. Webster to be my "friend," she is my doctor. In my experience with her, I just tell her up front what my concerns are, she answers my questions/concerns and I feel listened to. She has personally called me about results sometimes, etc. She is great!

|  I strongly regret I went to see her!  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Webster last Thursday , for a little bit spotting, I was 6weeks and 6days pregnant.I had an ultrasonic test, we saw the baby, the heart beat and baby's size were all normal. We were told the baby is ok, the spotting is not related to the baby.Then Dr. Jaffee came and did a check on me,(Dr.Webster is not there) she said I had a cervix polyp, that's causingthe spotting. She removed it without telling me if there would be any risk.After I came home, the bleeding start to get heavier and heavier. Friday morning I called the office and left a message. I didn't get any answer, I called again in the afternoonand left another message, still no one returned my call.Monday I saw Dr.Webster. I had another ultrasonic test. The baby was gone! Dr. Webster told me it has nothing to do with the polyp removal. She said at my age, there is 25% chance of miscarriage. I asked her the ultrasonic showed the baby was ok, she said it doesn't mean the baby is normal, baby can have heartbeat at 6wks and stop it at 8wks. It must be my baby's problem.But after I did some research, I found many doctor would wait after 3months or more to consider removing cervix polyp, because there is risk of miscarriage!And these 2 docs should be more careful for older aged pregnancy instead of blame everything on my age!

|  horrid  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

This is the first gynecologist I've been to, my mom has gone to her for years and absolutely loves her. However, I was less than satisfied. While her nurse was nice, Dr. Webster was so rushed, seemed nervous, she always looked at the ground or off to the side while she was talking to me. The first time I went for my annual, the nurse asked me if I was sexually active, and if so what form of birth control i was using. I explained that all of my sexual partners had been women, and since my first appt the subject hasn't been brought up again. I've been to her four times, and she doesn't follow up on my sexual relationships, if I've started using any contraceptives, nor does she give me advice (as I've been told by friends that other doctors do) about safe sex between women. I talked to my mom about her behavior, and we both think she may feel uncomfortable about my sexuality. I certainly won't be going to her any more. Her bedside manner needs some serious work.

|  Always rushed  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2011

After toying with me on my infertility issues for years, she then decided to refer me to a infertility specialist. If she had sent me earlier, things would have been different. Her solutions to some of my problems were not helpful. Secondly, she doesn't spend time with you, always in a hurry. Her staff is wonderful though! Appointments are easy to make, wait time is short. But quality from her lacks!

|  Good doctor  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2011

I really like Dr. Webster. Her staff is friendly and efficient. I've never had to wait more than maybe 10min. Dr. Webster can seem kind of rushed but I think it's just her personality. She seems to be very energetic, straightforward and efficient and doesn't want to keep you waiting or hanging around longer than you have to. I've never felt it was lack of compassion. I don't like to be smothered but if you need a lot of handholding, she's probably not for you. She always asks if I have questions and even called me at home a couple of times. I haven't delivered yet but I would recommend her to others.

|  She lost my trust - I'm not the only one whose trust she's lost.  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2009

I figured she must be a great doctor since her partner won a community choice award or something like that, but I did not have a good time with Dr. Webster. One of my friends and her sister said they stopped going to her after bad experiences, I took their comments with a grain of salt (knowing she did not have the best bedside manner but was at least skilled) and kept going. But now I see that they were right. And while a phenomenal bedside manner might not matter that much. Having at least a decent one does!She has the worst bedside manner, was always rushed, was so forgetful she forgot to give me test results and forgot to send in other tests to the lab, she lost my trust by telling me when I miscarried that she was going to do something else during my D&C (without asking me or giving me a choice in the matter) that she was originally just going to do at labor (without telling me!), she forgot part of what she was supposed to do right before my surgery, she gave me a quick rehearsed "I'm sorry you miscarried blah blah blah" speech in one breath with no compassion in her voice, and she talked so quickly that I never had a chance to understand what she was saying and respond or ask questions because she was already done and gone by the time everything she just said registered.If you are not looking for any pregnancy services, are pretty sure you have perfect health, and don't care at all about bedside manner, she is skilled enough. But I would not really recommend her to anyone.

|  Great Doc-  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2008

I wish she would spend more time working on bedside manner!