Family Physicians
St Joseph Affiliated Physicians
845 E Chapman Ave
Orange, CA 92866
714-997-2899
Locations and availability (1)

|  Top Doctors of Orange County  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2013

Dr. Shimazu has been my primary care doctor for almost thirty years. He is the most intelligent primary care doctor. He was voted the Top Doctors of Orange County for the last few years. Nowadays, finding a primary care doctor who listens, still calls you at home and able to refer you to the right specialty doctors is extremely important. If you are not happy with you current doctor, I suggest you to see him.

|  Excellent Diagnostician  |  show details
by Alice Rose on Jun 12th, 2013

Dr. Shimazu was the only physician to diagnose my Lyme Disease. I had visited several prominent Orange County infectious disease specialists and one rheumatologist who could not figure out or misdiagnosed my pathology. I was successfully treated and recovered 100% after suffering for years with this painful, crippling disease. He is the best!

|  The Smartest Doctor I Know  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2012

All my families go to him. He is the best, most intelligent doctor we know.

|  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

Wish he would look at me instead of his computer - seems like an assistant could be typing information instead of the Dr. so he could spend his valuable time with the patient. Otherwise, I really respect his expertise and will continue driving long distance to see him.

|  Physician of Excellence  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2011

I just moved to OC and needed a good doctor. I have been asking around for a few months and Dr. Shimazu's name continues to be given to me. I finally went to see him. I do have to wait a little. But, I guess you have to wait for the best. He is very thorough and asking a lot of smart questions in regards to my family medical history. I also understand he has awarded Physician of Excellence for many many years

|  Conscientious Perfectionist  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2011

Our four family members have been to Doctor Shimazu for about twenty years now. He is just the best doctors we have ever known. We are also a medical family. The reputation of this doctor is impeccable. We believe he has been voted "The Best Doctor of Orange County" for consecutive years. Although the wait is sometimes long, but it is a sign of a good doctor whom everyone wants to see.

|  The Best  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

He takes care many of my family members and friends of the family. They all agree that he is just the best doctor in OC

|  The best doctor in OC  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

He is the most conscientious doctor.

|  One of the best doctor in OC  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2010

He has been our family doctors for years. He was voted The Best Doctors in OC for many years. He is a very intelligent and conscientious hard working doctor