Overall Review

2.5

October 22nd, 2015
I waited close to an hour to see him and then he didn't listen to my medical needs and was quick to end the visit. Will not go back again. The office was also dirty and staff rude.

March 4th, 2015
Horrible experience.

October 15th, 2014
Very negligent doctor. Shouldn't be in practice!
I would not recommend anyone to go to this doctor. I went to him while pregnant and told him I had extreme pain in my leg. He wrote me an imaginary prescription and told me to have my husband rub my feet and make me feel all better. Turns out, I had a blood clot the length of my leg! When I went back, after being in the hospital for 5 days, he made jokes about not having touched me, so he wouldn't be named in any lawsuits when I died! He then forbade me from seeing him til I had the baby. Then, he seemed pretty excited about me coming back and having my post-natal gynecological exam. It was pretty creepy. I went back to get my flu shot, after having the baby. The doctor's first comment was that I was fat. My husband was there and Dr. Khan made jokes about my husband going after other women. When my husband said he had a vasectomy, the doctor replied, "Oh, so you can "have her" anytime you want! Dr. Khan is negligent and too busy trying to be a comedian. Thankfully I survived my ordeal. I just worry about anyone else seeing him.

August 7th, 2014
This doctor is a total pervert
I came in for a physical due to a problem with acid reflux and he told me three times to return for a pap smear. Red flags were everywhere. He didn't talk about my acid reflux or offer any advise! I paid $30 for him to tell me buy over the counter meds abd change your diet, also make sure you come back to me so I can do your pap smear! I asked him are you an ob? I'd like a referral...! His eyes told me everything. Then he left the room abd had the nerve to come back and tell me he already scheduled the pap for me!!!! I'm NEVER ever ever going back here. I hope my husband calls him tomorrow to tell him what he thinks!!

October 19th, 2012
I took my newborn baby for his first visit,the office was full of old people and we waited for more than an hour.I tried to change my baby's diaper,they told me to go to the bath room outside where there is no place to change the diaper so I had to use a bench to change for the baby, then we entered to the office again and the doctor gave us 2 minutes for the examination after more than one hour of waiting, it was the baby's first visit,and the Dr. didn't examine him in a good way.

September 20th, 2011
PLEASE Highly Consider reading this review!!!
This physician has not helped my mother's situation with her osteoporosis problems at all. His time spent with not just her but all his patients are comparable to Olympian Michael Phelps' world records - under 10min diagnosis and poor follow-up. I really advise anyone reading this to second guess themselves if they are considering this person. His lack of understanding of the American culture make him come off with an aggressive manner that is not pleasing at all.

June 10th, 2009
Worst Doctor highly NOT recommended
Was put on probation in 1996 for negligent acts and excessive touching of female parts during physical exams. Neglected my mothers care during her time with him and did not prescribe or allow requests of certain exams and medications which led to her having Osteoporosis. Horrible doctor and bad personality.