Learn more about Dr. Hamid Mirshahidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Mirshahidi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirshahidi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mirshahidi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Mirshahidi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirshahidi graduated from Marmara Univ, Tip Fak, Istanbul, Turkey.
Dr. Mirshahidi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid R Mirshahidi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hamid R. Mirshahidi practice?
- Dr. Hamid Mirshahidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hamid Mirshahidi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Internists, Loma Linda Hematologists, and Loma Linda Oncologists.