Learn more about Dr. Hamid Mirshahidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hamid Mirshahidi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirshahidi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mirshahidi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hamid Mirshahidi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirshahidi graduated from Marmara Univ, Tip Fak, Istanbul, Turkey.
Dr. Mirshahidi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hamid R Mirshahidi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hamid R. Mirshahidi practice?
- Dr. Hamid Mirshahidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hamid Mirshahidi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Internists, Loma Linda Hematologists, and Loma Linda Oncologists.