Dr. Handre Hurwit, MD
Cardiovascular Disease
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Mrs Pagan on Jul 11th, 2016

Dr Hurwit saved my Life! After having bad episodes of tachycardia he send me to have an ablation with another Dr that he trust and saved my life! His staff so courteous and loving made me feel like I was in great hands! 3 months later I feel as if nothing ever happened :)

Pines office show details Pines office
by Happy patient! on Jul 11th, 2016

I visit Dr. Hurwit in the pines office.. First this website needs to be updated.. The address for the Doctor is correct. Dr. Hurwit and his amazing staff are by far the best office I have been to.. Starting from the front desk to check out what an amazing experience.. I will be recommending my family and friends to this office.. Keep up the great work!

Pembroke Pines office show details Pembroke Pines office
Jul 11th, 2016

Dr Hurwit is a great doctor. Always smiling and always positive. Receptionist always greet with a pleasant smile. Makes the dr visit less stressful. Thank you Dr. Hurwit

My Experience show details My Experience
by Mr.Andrews on Jul 11th, 2016

This doctor is incredible and phenomenal. The office manager is nice and interact with all patients, she beautiful as well. The receptionist upfront is incredible as well, she even comes from behind her desk to help the elderly what a remarkable women. What remarkable office, they even feed me sometimes after my visit. #Burger21

Love MICC Pines show details Love MICC Pines
Jul 11th, 2016

I see Dr Hurwit in Pembroke Pines, and he is an amazing doctor and the staff is amazing!!

Great Doc show details Great Doc

Loved the office!

by Charlotte Hall on Jan 12th, 2015

He's the best

by ROBIN KATZ VAN DYK on Mar 31st, 2013

DR HURWIT IS VERY INTELLIGENT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE IN HIS FIELD. HE HAS WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER AND IS VERY CORDIAL. HE KNOWS HOW TO DIAGNOSE PROPERLY, AND WILL NOT PUT YOU AT RISK. HE DOESN'T RUSH IN AND STAND IN THE DOORWAY AND RUSH OUT. HE IS A REAL PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH