A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hanh Nguyen-Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen-Clark
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hanh Nguyen-Clark, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen-Clark graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Nguyen-Clark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hanh Thi Nguyen-Clark MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hanh T. Nguyen-Clark practice?
- Dr. Hanh Nguyen-Clark has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hanh Nguyen-Clark practices Anesthesiology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Gatos, CA and Campbell, CA.
See San Jose Anesthesiologists.