A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hari Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hari Agrawal, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Agrawal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hari Krishna Agrawal MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Hari K. Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Hari Agrawal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hari Agrawal practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Oak Brook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Oak Brook Physiatrists.