A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hari Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hari Agrawal is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agrawal
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Agrawal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hari Agrawal, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Agrawal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hari Krishna Agrawal MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Hari K. Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Hari Agrawal has 1 office location.
Dr. Hari Agrawal practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Physiatrists.