A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Gordon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Gordon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Mark Gordon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Harold Gordon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harold Gordon practices Pediatrics near Wayne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wayne Pediatricians.