A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Gordon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gordon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold M. Gordon practice?
Dr. Harold Gordon practices Pediatrics near Wayne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wayne Pediatricians.