A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Tarnoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarnoff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Tarnoff, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarnoff graduated from New York University.
Dr. Tarnoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Tarnoff MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harold Tarnoff practice?
- Dr. Harold Tarnoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Tarnoff practices Pediatric Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiologists.