Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Mar 2nd, 2015

Office staff is rude. Bills for things they don't provide. Would not recommend.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by H. James on Jan 28th, 2015

Great doctor, great staff. There was a wait, but considering the fact that it is a solo practice, it is certainly understandable. The doctor was definitely worth the wait. Several friends recommended I see Dr. Grand and I'm glad I was able to get in so quickly and become an established patient.

Can Be Stern show details Can Be Stern
Mar 28th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Grand's for over 20 years. I know that he is very concerned about my health and often, he has been stern about my failure to lose weight. I know that it is out of concern that he is that way - so I don't take it personally.

The Very Best! show details The Very Best!
Jun 22nd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. G since the early 90's and have always been amazed at the depth/breadth of his knowledge. He spends a lot of time with me, and I can tell he really wants me to understand the diagnosis and treatment options. He has a great and caring staff now that he's back in a solo practice. I have recommended him to others who agree.

Feb 17th, 2011

Very caring, works to make sure diagnois is correct, and which drugs would be best for the patient and that other drugs will not interfer with other drugs you may be taking. Takes time to get to know his patients.

Beware of this one! show details Beware of this one!
by AnnieGetYourGun on Sep 25th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Doesn't listen to patient or remember your problems - even w/ charts there. Office staff also no good.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com