A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harriet Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harriet Kang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harriet Kang, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harriet Kang MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harriet Kang practice?
- Dr. Harriet Kang has 6 office locations.
Dr. Harriet Kang practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Hartsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Hartsdale Neurologists.