A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Aaron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aaron
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aaron Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Aaron, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Aaron has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Jay Aaron MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harry J. Aaron practice?
- Dr. Harry Aaron has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Aaron practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.