A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Peled:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Peled, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peled graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Peled has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Bernard Peled FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry B. Peled practice?
- Dr. Harry Peled has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Peled practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Fullerton Internists, Fullerton Critical Care Practitioners, Fullerton Cardiologists, and Fullerton Geriatric Doctors.