Learn more about Dr. Harry Peled:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peled
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peled Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Peled, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peled graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Peled has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Bernard Peled FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry B. Peled practice?
- Dr. Harry Peled has 6 office locations.
Dr. Harry Peled practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Whittier, CA.
See Fullerton Internists, Fullerton Cardiologists, Fullerton Critical Care Practitioners, and Fullerton Geriatric Doctors.