A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Peled:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peled
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peled Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Peled, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Peled graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Peled has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Bernard Peled FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry B. Peled practice?
- Dr. Harry Peled has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Peled practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists, Fullerton Cardiologists, Fullerton Critical Care Practitioners, and Fullerton Geriatric Doctors.