A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harshad Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harshad Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Catheterization
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harshad Ratilal Shah MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harshad R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Harshad Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harshad Shah practices Internal Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Cypress, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists.