Gastroenterologist (digestive), Neurologists

8635 W 3rd St
Ste 450W
Los Angeles, CA 90048
310-652-5954
Locations and availability (1)

|  Let down  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2013

Each time I've gone with my parent to see Dr Cohen, I have felt as if he's reading their chart like it's the first time. Furthermore, I have found him to be pleasant but pessimistic & not overly caring (as he seems tired & over worked each and every time I've been there). I think he's a decent man I just wish my experience could be better as it would be nice to walk out of his office feeling hopeful or at the very least - really cared for.

|  Dr. Cohen review  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2013

Seriously, one of THE best doctors I have ever met. He listened, cared, looked me in the eye, was nice, easy-going, and seemed SMART! I was told by my ENT that he was the best neurologist around and boy was he right!!! I feel lucky I was in his care. For the first time, prior to meeting Dr. Cohen, I dealt with some terrible doctors. Wow, what a difference it makes. DR. COHEN IS TRULY ONE OF THE BEST!

|  DEDICATED!  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2012

He is truly dedicated, make us feel comfortable and has a great sense of humor. Lessens the stress of having Multiple Sclerosis.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

I am a longtime patient of Dr. Cohen's and have never found him to be anything less than caring, friendly, extremely thorough and professional in every sense of the word. I consulted several physicians when looking for a neurologist and they all held him in the highest regard.

|  Greatful Patient  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2011

Great neurologist and I had a problem that was difficult to figure out so he sent me to this great imaging center that is like world famous, Westside Medical Imaging in Beverly Hills. They were wonderful and it was better then going to a hospital. What a combination, Cohen and Westside Medical Imaging, YAHOO

|  show details
Oct 22nd, 2010

Lied about test results on a lumbar punch. By the time another doctor repeated the test, which confirmed MS, the amount of damage done to my brain had increased.

|  This doctor is as good as it gets!  |  show details
by Freya Ivener on Aug 7th, 2010

I have Shingles currently, and Dr. Cohen came highly recommended from two other doctors. Everything about the way he spoke to my husband and me was perfect. He askedvery specific questions, after taking a detailed intake of the history of the Shingles, how long I'd had them, when the headaches began, etc., then proceeded witha very detailed exam, asking me to turn my head from left to right to determine where the blurred vision was coming from.He diagnosed my problem quickly, spent a lot of time explaining something rather complex in a way that we could understand, ordered an MRI, referred me toa neuro-opthalmologist, and couldn't have been a kinder, more thorough M.D. He truly made my day!

|  Reliable Doctor  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2010

He's been very patien with me as a patien and well explain the problem I had. I recomment this dr. to any one.

|  Dr Hart Cohen is the best doctor in town  |  show details
by Joseph Schrieber on Dec 29th, 2009

Dr. Hart Cohen is a brilliant physician who doesnt waste a second of time, diagnosed me efficently and quickly and got me my medication fast.I would recommend this doctor to anyone i know, if it werent for him i wouldnt have the use of my legs.

|  Very very disappointing  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2009

Over a two year period, he constantly switched his diagnosis and never treated for anything. He lied, saying that a lumbar punch was negative, when do to his mishandling, the test was inconclusive. He was always angry. Preferred to hear himself talk more than anyone else. I suffered from numerous small strokes while he dithered on about MS and migraines. I was very, very disappointed with his work.

|  Amazing doctor  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2008

This is an amazing doctor. He saved my life.