Dr. Hart Chaim Cohen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 31st, 2016
I am so thankful Dr Cohen was my physician when I was diagnosed with MS.

September 28th, 2015
Have been a patient of Hart Cohen's since 2001. I have relapsing remitting MS. Great doc. Thorough, caring, attentive. Works to make himself available as soon as humanly possible in times of need.

June 1st, 2015
He is caring, humble as well as brilliant & informed. Absolutely one of the best!

November 9th, 2013
Let down
Each time I've gone with my parent to see Dr Cohen, I have felt as if he's reading their chart like it's the first time. Furthermore, I have found him to be pleasant but pessimistic & not overly caring (as he seems tired & over worked each and every time I've been there). I think he's a decent man I just wish my experience could be better as it would be nice to walk out of his office feeling hopeful or at the very least - really cared for.

June 30th, 2013
Dr. Cohen review
Seriously, one of THE best doctors I have ever met. He listened, cared, looked me in the eye, was nice, easy-going, and seemed SMART! I was told by my ENT that he was the best neurologist around and boy was he right!!! I feel lucky I was in his care. For the first time, prior to meeting Dr. Cohen, I dealt with some terrible doctors. Wow, what a difference it makes. DR. COHEN IS TRULY ONE OF THE BEST!

November 4th, 2012
DEDICATED!
He is truly dedicated, make us feel comfortable and has a great sense of humor. Lessens the stress of having Multiple Sclerosis.

September 9th, 2011
Highly Recommended
I am a longtime patient of Dr. Cohen's and have never found him to be anything less than caring, friendly, extremely thorough and professional in every sense of the word. I consulted several physicians when looking for a neurologist and they all held him in the highest regard.

March 20th, 2011
Greatful Patient
Great neurologist and I had a problem that was difficult to figure out so he sent me to this great imaging center that is like world famous, Westside Medical Imaging in Beverly Hills. They were wonderful and it was better then going to a hospital. What a combination, Cohen and Westside Medical Imaging, YAHOO

October 22nd, 2010
Lied about test results on a lumbar punch. By the time another doctor repeated the test, which confirmed MS, the amount of damage done to my brain had increased.

August 7th, 2010
This doctor is as good as it gets!
I have Shingles currently, and Dr. Cohen came highly recommended from two other doctors. Everything about the way he spoke to my husband and me was perfect. He askedvery specific questions, after taking a detailed intake of the history of the Shingles, how long I'd had them, when the headaches began, etc., then proceeded witha very detailed exam, asking me to turn my head from left to right to determine where the blurred vision was coming from.He diagnosed my problem quickly, spent a lot of time explaining something rather complex in a way that we could understand, ordered an MRI, referred me toa neuro-opthalmologist, and couldn't have been a kinder, more thorough M.D. He truly made my day!

January 1st, 2010
Reliable Doctor
He's been very patien with me as a patien and well explain the problem I had. I recomment this dr. to any one.

December 29th, 2009
Dr Hart Cohen is the best doctor in town
Dr. Hart Cohen is a brilliant physician who doesnt waste a second of time, diagnosed me efficently and quickly and got me my medication fast.I would recommend this doctor to anyone i know, if it werent for him i wouldnt have the use of my legs.