A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haruko Yawata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haruko Yawata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yawata graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yawata has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haruko Tara Yawata DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haruko T. Yawata practice?
- Dr. Haruko Yawata has 3 office locations.
Dr. Haruko Yawata practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.