Dr. Harvey Van Dell IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Van Dell IV?

July 9th, 2017

LOVE THIS OFFICE!!!!!

ALways have a good experience here. Would highly recommend Dr. VanDell to everyone I know! He delivered 2 out of my 4 children and will now deliver the 5th! Great place to go to!!!

October 1st, 2015

Extraordinary

Call me sappy! If there were a Dr present when the moon was hung.. it was Dr VanDell. He has wonderful bedside manner, answers all your questions and discusses all your options with you. He genuinely cares for his patients, and has made an effort to know me on a more personal level than any doctor I've ever seen. As long as he is in practice, he will have me as a patient!!

July 25th, 2012

Wonderful

Wonderful doctor. Great bedside manner. Took all of my million and one questions in stride & always provided me with clear answers. Had a wonderful game plan for my pregnancy, and watched over me so carefully. He was so cool under pressure, and did a miraclous job with my difficult delivery. His nurses were top notch. They made my monthly, weekly, then multi-weekly appointments so much fun.The ultrasound tech's were wonderful, and went above & beyond to show me and explain what was happening to my baby.The office staff was wonderful. Always addressed me by name, and made me feel like their most important patient.I will miss my time spent with Dr Van Dell & his entire staff, almost enough to want to have another baby!

May 15th, 2012

Amazing Doc

Dr. Van Dell is an above average doctor! He has a genuine interest in the patient and it is obvious that he cares deeply for his patients and their outcomes! He was amazing during the labor and birth of my daughter. When her heart rate would not come up he performed an emergency c-section and got her out. He saved my daughters life and for that I am eternally grateful. I joke that if he moved his practice to Oklahoma I would travel there to have my next child! He is that great of a physician. His nurse Jessica is top notch as well! I couldn't ask for anything better!

May 7th, 2012

Very caring

When had my second son I picked this Dr. because of the hourly play-care (adventure kids) that was 2 min away, well worth the $7 hr they charge to not bring a 3 yr old to all appointments... But also because he was recommended to me by a ER Dr a saw a few weeks before. I wasn't sure about having a male Ob-gyn but felt instantly comfortable with Dr Van Dell : ) He truly cares about his patients and I felt like I trusted him 100%. I din't have any complications, other that baby coming a few weeks, but from what I've heard he's also good with high risk pregnancies.

October 8th, 2011

great

great

February 24th, 2010

Likes easy pregnancy care, has many patients, not devote time to every pregnant woman, her staff is rude and speaks badly of his doctor

July 9th, 2009

I don't recommend this doctor because of his staff. They are very unprofessional and treat you like your a number.

July 24th, 2008

I have been with Dr. Van Dell since he came out of his residency. He is a very good doc. I would'nt see anyone else.

July 9th, 2017