Dr. Harvey Winkler MD Patient Reviews

August 1st, 2016
I would recommend Doctor Winkler for any woman who has any prolapses . He was wonderful and I would use him 100 0/0 again

July 7th, 2016
A life changing surgery!
After struggling with a prolapsed bladder (and more) for years, I am a new woman! I was at the point at which I could no longer sit, stand, walk or urinate without discomfort. The problem was completely gone immediately after surgery and I could not be more grateful. I want to thank Dr. Winkler for this life changing operation. And I recommend him highly to anyone suffering with this issue.

June 23rd, 2016
Top Doc in Urogynecology!!!!
My gun told me Dr. Winkler is the best urogynecologist in New York and he was 100% right. Don't hesitate. He changed my life and I will always be grateful.

June 18th, 2016
Dr. Winkler and his staff went above and beyond the call of duty and were truly excellent. My bladder lift surgery was a complete success, just as Dr. Winkler promised it would be. I feel like a new person, and I highly recommend this surgery to anyone who needs it. I cannot thank Dr. Winkler and his staff enough!

June 7th, 2016
A comfortable doctor to speak with. Very reassuring. I am scheduled for followup visit.

May 23rd, 2016
Poor bedside manner
Was he seeing a couple of thousand patients that day? Very curt. I don't think he understood me or the issue. Won't be back.

April 18th, 2016
Very knowledgeable and professional
Dr Winkler was very professional and made me feel at ease with my surgery. His staff is top notch and my recovery was amazing. I would highly recommend Dr. Winkler and his staff to my friends and family!

June 3rd, 2015
Dr. Harvey Winkler, took and time and showed concern for me and the condition that I had. His staff is kind and understanding. In preparing for my surgery I was walked through step by step. Dr. Winkler spoke with me before the surgery and visited with me the next morning along with his colleague. I felt safe. I thank Dr. Winkler and his staff.

March 19th, 2015
Dr Winkler corrected my health issues and I feel wonderful I couldn't be happier!

February 28th, 2015
The Best of the Best
I just want to say that Dr. Winkler and his staff are in my book the best of the best. I have been suffering for more than 5 years and he was able to help me so much with an operation that I would not trust anyone else with. My ob/gyn would not do the surgery and told me to go to a Uro/Gyn. I traveled over an hour to see Dr. Winkler and it was the best decision I ever made. How do you say "Thank You" to a doctor that has helped you and taken away the pain that I was having for so long. I would recommend Dr. Winkler to any woman that needs special care. He is the BEST!!!

January 26th, 2015
I have to agree with the last poster. I felt like I was wasting his time and I have a prolapse. I was made to feel like " so what do you expect"? There was a warm ness missing and I didn't even understand what I had when I left. Still don't know what part of me is hanging out.

December 17th, 2013
Caring and Competent
He is an excellent doctor who explains everything to you. He is a caring, knowledgeable doctor. His staff is friendly and courteous. I know I am in good hands with him.