Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Aug 1st, 2016

I would recommend Doctor Winkler for any woman who has any prolapses . He was wonderful and I would use him 100 0/0 again

A life changing surgery! show details A life changing surgery!
by Therese B. on Jul 7th, 2016

After struggling with a prolapsed bladder (and more) for years, I am a new woman! I was at the point at which I could no longer sit, stand, walk or urinate without discomfort. The problem was completely gone immediately after surgery and I could not be more grateful. I want to thank Dr. Winkler for this life changing operation. And I recommend him highly to anyone suffering with this issue.

Top Doc in Urogynecology!!!! show details Top Doc in Urogynecology!!!!
by Kelly H on Jun 23rd, 2016

My gun told me Dr. Winkler is the best urogynecologist in New York and he was 100% right. Don't hesitate. He changed my life and I will always be grateful.

Jun 18th, 2016

Dr. Winkler and his staff went above and beyond the call of duty and were truly excellent. My bladder lift surgery was a complete success, just as Dr. Winkler promised it would be. I feel like a new person, and I highly recommend this surgery to anyone who needs it. I cannot thank Dr. Winkler and his staff enough!

Jun 7th, 2016

A comfortable doctor to speak with. Very reassuring. I am scheduled for followup visit.

Poor bedside manner show details Poor bedside manner
May 23rd, 2016

Was he seeing a couple of thousand patients that day? Very curt. I don't think he understood me or the issue. Won't be back.

Very knowledgeable and professional show details Very knowledgeable and professional
by Clare McIntire on Apr 18th, 2016

Dr Winkler was very professional and made me feel at ease with my surgery. His staff is top notch and my recovery was amazing. I would highly recommend Dr. Winkler and his staff to my friends and family!

by Tracey Hinton on Jun 3rd, 2015

Dr. Harvey Winkler, took and time and showed concern for me and the condition that I had. His staff is kind and understanding. In preparing for my surgery I was walked through step by step. Dr. Winkler spoke with me before the surgery and visited with me the next morning along with his colleague. I felt safe. I thank Dr. Winkler and his staff.

Mar 19th, 2015

Dr Winkler corrected my health issues and I feel wonderful I couldn't be happier!

The Best of the Best show details The Best of the Best
by Terri Medici on Feb 28th, 2015

I just want to say that Dr. Winkler and his staff are in my book the best of the best. I have been suffering for more than 5 years and he was able to help me so much with an operation that I would not trust anyone else with. My ob/gyn would not do the surgery and told me to go to a Uro/Gyn. I traveled over an hour to see Dr. Winkler and it was the best decision I ever made. How do you say "Thank You" to a doctor that has helped you and taken away the pain that I was having for so long. I would recommend Dr. Winkler to any woman that needs special care. He is the BEST!!!

Jan 26th, 2015

I have to agree with the last poster. I felt like I was wasting his time and I have a prolapse. I was made to feel like " so what do you expect"? There was a warm ness missing and I didn't even understand what I had when I left. Still don't know what part of me is hanging out.

Caring and Competent show details Caring and Competent
by Joyce Maroney on Dec 17th, 2013

He is an excellent doctor who explains everything to you. He is a caring, knowledgeable doctor. His staff is friendly and courteous. I know I am in good hands with him.

Apr 20th, 2012

He was very informative.

best doctor show details best doctor
Feb 21st, 2012

he was the best doctor ever

A Wonderful Doctor. Thank You. show details A Wonderful Doctor. Thank You.
Jan 16th, 2012

I was skeptical about having surgery or if my "problem" could be fixed but from my first appointment I knew I was in good hands with Doctor Winkler. I am now a new person thanks to him.

Sep 23rd, 2011

Can't get any better than this. A very competent doctor

Apr 23rd, 2009