A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvinder Sahota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahota graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sahota has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvinder Sahota MD is a male Neonatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvinder Sahota practice?
- Dr. Harvinder Sahota has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvinder Sahota practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA.
See Bellflower Pediatricians.