Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Dec 11th, 2014

I had very successful back surgery by Dr. Sandhu several months ago. Highly recommend.

changed my life show details changed my life
Sep 5th, 2012

I had surgery on 2 discs almost two years ago. I was in crippled pain for 9 months tring eerything to avoid surgery. I have no idea why... i was just talking to friend at work and went ot go recommend Dr Sandu when i saw the ability to write a review. Just a fantstic surgeon.

Best move I've ever made... show details Best move I've ever made...
Jan 26th, 2012

Dr. Sandu was extremely thorough during our initial consultation. He was very patient and professional and never made you feel you were asking too many questions. My spinal fusion surgery was no picnic, but it's a year later, and I'm feeling great.Thank you Dr. Sandu!

Sep 8th, 2011

I needed 2 surgeries and Dr. Sandhu got my life back. I can not thank him enough!

PATIENT show details PATIENT
by NEW PATIENT on Jan 18th, 2011

UNDERWHELMED CONSIDERING HIS CREDENTIALS. HE COULD NOT EVEN FIGURE OUT HOW TO INITIATE A TEMP. DISABILITY FORM FOR INTRACTABLE PAIN IN WHICH HE STATED WOULD TAKE TIME(WEEKS-MONTHS) TO FIGURE OUT THE SOURCE OF THE PAIN. THEN HE STATED THAT HE DOES NOT WRITE OUT PRESCRIPTIONS FOR PAIN MEDICATIONS AFTER I WAITED IN HIS EXAM ROOM FOR ONE HOUR WITH A POSTER ADVERTISMENT OF OXYCOTIN 80MG TABS. HE TELLS ME THAT I HAVE NEUROPATHY AND SCIATICA AND DOES NOT EVEN PROVIDE ME WITH A SCRIPT FOR NEURONTIN. AS I WAS PAYING MY CO-PAY, THEY HAD A HIDDEN CAMERA AND MY FACE SHOWED UP ON THEIR COMPUTER IN WHICH THEY SAVED IT. WHEN I QUESTIONED WHY A PICTURE OF MY FACE WAS ON THEIR COMPUTER, THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY TAKE PICTURES OF ALL OF THEIR PATIENTS AND KEEP IT IN THEIR FOLDER. IT WAS MY FIRST AND LAST EXPERIENCE AT THAT OFFICE. I THOUGHT I WAS IN A THIRD WORKD COUNTRY WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE HIDDEN CAMERAS.

by Frank Florindi on Nov 29th, 2009

it has been several years since my surgery and by the grace of god I have never had another painful moment since.

May 19th, 2009

I have had two back surgeries by Dr. Sandhu. He has gotten my life back for me. I have referred numerous people to him who have liked him equally as much!

Spine Surgeon with heart show details Spine Surgeon with heart
by Citysearch User on Jul 31st, 2008 on insiderpages.com

It is rare to find a surgeon who says that you don`t need surgery - at least not yet. Dr. Sandhu is one of these.He steered me to a pla...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com