Dr. Heather Bellanger MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 3rd, 2014
Wonderful Doctor! Very glad I choose Dr. Bellanger/Licker
Dr, Bellanger was very nice and made me feel very comfortable! She explained any and all my questions very well and spent a good amount of time with me! Her nurse was helpful but not too friendly but the front desk lady was very nice. AWESOME EXPERIENCE ALL TOGETHER!

May 28th, 2014
Love Dr. Bellanger
I have been going to Dr. Licker (now Bellanger) for 5 years now. She was great help when me and my husband began having difficulty trying for a baby. She was there every step of the way offering guidance and consultation. After a second round of Clomid, I became pregnant and now we're expecting our first child. I'm not sure about the Medical Center of Plano for deliveries, but as far as OBGYN's.... Dr. Bellanger is fantastic at making you feel comfortable. She is a little quiet, so if you need to ask questions, speak up and ask. She answers them and stays with you until all your questions have been asked. I highly recommend her and i'm very picky because i've had a bad experience in the past.

February 18th, 2014
Horrible find another doctor
In the beginning for my first visit she seemed nice even though she only spend maybe 8 min with me. I have severe female problems including heavy periods, cramping, headaches, and endometriosis. After the second time she seemed to care more about the money than me. She is very young and obviously has never had female problems so has no sympathy for her patients. Her nurse Heather is super rude. I told myself id never go to a male but after my exp with doctor Licker now Bellanger i will be rethinking going to a male doctor. Women who dont have female problems have no sympathy for you atleast a male doctor doesnt know what its like so they may have a little more sympathy.. Trust me, and find another doctor she maybe nice but didnt really know what she was doing. And when mentioned doing surgery she preferred to knock me a 26 year old into menapause. You could tell she would do anything to prevent from her having to do perform surgery.

October 26th, 2013
The service was the thing that most impressed us with Dr Heather. Unfortunately not being there during the delivery was the thing that was most disappointing. Our daughter was discharged from The Medical Center of Plano at 35 weeks & 5lbs. After being home for one day she was unable to hold her own temperature and was life delighted to Cook Children's hospital which could have been avoided had we not been discharged prematurely. I would not recommend The Medical Center of Plano after this experience.

May 29th, 2013
GREAT DR. BUT HORRIBLE STAFF!!!
Dr. Licker is awesome and very kind but good luck calling in to make an appointment or getting your results. HER STAFF IS HORRIBLE!!! THEY NEVER RETURN CALLS!!

January 21st, 2013
Love Her!
I have been going to Dr. Licker for four years. She delivered my son and helped me with a difficult miscarriage. I have referred her to several of my friends and they all love her too.

January 17th, 2013
Best OB in Plano
Dr. Licker is probably the best OB there is in Plano. Very pleasant, and helpful. Excellent bed-side manners. Now that I'm moving out of state I'm nervous about any other ob delivering my next baby.

October 24th, 2012
Great!
OBGYN appointments are never comfortable, but Dr. Licker was wonderful. I was at ease the entire time and she was very quick in getting the exam done. Will tell all my friends!

June 26th, 2012
Awesome Doctor
I like Dr,Licker she is kind, patient and she listens to her patients she attentive always positve things to say always there to help the staff is amazing her nurse Casey is so sweet.

May 3rd, 2012
Dr. Licker is an excellent doctor. She is very good in understanding the condition of the patient. Even though my wife was not good at communicating in English, she took real good care of her. My wife has been seeing her since 2008. We are very much happy with her follow up.

March 5th, 2012
The staff is very friendly and it was easy getting an appointment. However, after seeing Dr. Licker for a fews months, it seemed she was more after my money then caring about what was actually going on with my condition. She also performed surgery on me without realzing I was pregnant. I would not recommend seeing her to anyone.

March 18th, 2011
Amazing Doctor
Dr Licker has been one of the best doctors I have had to date. When I moved out to Texas it was a random choice of who to go to, but I am so grateful to have found her! I was diagnosed with severe dysplasia a few years ago, and the support I received from her and the staff was perfect. The surgery went well, and I was very pleased with the support during recovery. I now see her every 3 months for rechecks, and I can't see myself ever switching doctors. She is someone I will continue to follow!