Dr. Heather Derrick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

November 9th, 2012
Fabulous doctor and office!

November 29th, 2011
She was wonderful!
Dr Heather has delivered 2 of my babies, and I will be going to her for any future babies we may have. She is the nicest, most compassionate doctor I have ever met!

October 12th, 2011
Best OB ever!
She is wonderful! I was very nervous and she always took time to make me feel comfortable. She always alswered my questions and never made me feel rushed. She delivered my son, and I want her to deliver my next baby (whenever we get over our lack of sleep...). But I have sent several friends to her that she has taken care of and the love her too. She is the best doctor ever! I feel so lucky to have found her.

October 11th, 2011
A wonderful doctor and wonderful person!

July 21st, 2010
I saw Dr. Sloan for my prenatal visits. Big mistake! She needs more education and experience to be less greedy. Long story short, I had a pre-term baby with my first pregnancy, so I was concerned about having another pre-term baby. She knew that but still insist on scheduling a induction date regardless if I make it to full term. I made it to 38 weeks to her amazement, she couldn't believe that and stripped my membrane (didn't tell me until she had her hand in me and didn't explain the procedure either) and I went into early labor the next day. Luckily, I gave birth to a healthy baby and I made it fine without her delivering my baby.I was upset that she stripped my membrane knowing that I had told her day 1 that I would prefer to go full term if I can. She didn't show emotions or concerns and didn't listen to me at all. I hope she gets more education and experience. I do not recommend her. She is greedy, talks to fast, doesn't answer your questions (I don't expect her to know everything, but she can always say that she will find out or research). Good luck to all who sees her and I hope she changes and doesn't do this to anyone else. This can be scary if you are a first time mom!

June 13th, 2010
Clamest Most Unrushed Dr. I've ever been to!
I had many questions regardng "the change" and Dr. Sloan clamly and thoroughly explained everything and eased my fears. She spent more time with me in one visit than a previous Dr. had spent during an entire pregnancy!