inactive

Hector L Flores-Arroyo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

February 16th, 2016
Be very careful, this Dr has been arrested for child sex predator related charges and had his license on probation when he worked in Rockford several years ago. DON'T ever take your small children here!

January 15th, 2015
I went to see him and he know I needed to be in the hospital. He drove me there.

July 30th, 2013
Helped me out in a pinch
I recently injured my finger and was experiencing complications a few days after the initial injury. It had become infected and I was going to lose the nail. The swelling and pain was pretty severe and to top it off I needed my hand to be good to go by Sunday in order to complete the CPAT for the Chicago Fire Department. I called several practices late on that Friday evening looking for an early Saturday appointment in order to avoid a trip to the ER. Dr. Flores was the only one to call me back and he did it personally. I explained my situation and with no hesitation, he made me his first appointment of the day. Needless to say, when I got there he immediately cleaned and bandaged the hand, gave me an intramuscular injection of aggressive antibiotics and sent me on my way with the right prescriptions. By mid-afternoon, I was already feeling better and by Sunday morning (test day), I had very little pain and tenderness and was able to pass the test with the fastest time in my group. I'm still going to lose the nail, but Dr. Flores gave me a great shot at being a Chicago Firefighter.

May 4th, 2012
Awesome Doctor
Loved this Dr. he was on the ball, all his questions were so down to the point it was like I was telling him all my symptoms. I am definitely make him my primary doc. He not only is a pulmonologist but general family doc.I recommend him highly and by the way he was also recommended highly.

January 5th, 2012
trustworthy and respectable
Dr. Flores took the time to listen and diagnose my condition. I had been to cook county and had been billed over $300 and was still sick when i was referred by a friend to Dr. Flores. He not only cured me but it cost way less than going to cook county. Thanks Dr. Flores!

May 20th, 2009
Wonderful Physician
I finally found a physician with outstanding knowledge, bedside manner who treats me with respect and dignity, not just one of the bunch! I am glad that he is available to treat me and my family.