A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heidi Sorensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heidi Sorensen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorensen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Sorensen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heidi Sorensen MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Heidi Sorensen practice?
- Dr. Heidi Sorensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heidi Sorensen practices Anesthesiology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Anesthesiologists.