Dr. Heidi Harms Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Heidi Harms?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2017

Great doctor felt really comfortable with her & her nurse especially with me being a new patient. I recommend Advanced Women's Healthcare.

January 6th, 2016

Good Doctor, Not So Great Office

Dr. Harms is great but her office system is not. The after hours answering service won't contact the on call doctor unless you are pregnant or recently had surgery. So if you are in bad pain from endometriosis or an ovarian cyst over a weekend or holiday, like I was, they'll just tell you to go to the emergency room. Then at the emergency room they just tell you to go back to your doctor, all the meanwhile you are suffering in pain. Frustrating!! Anyways Dr. Harms is a good doctor when you actually get to see her. When I was pregnant it was a GREAT experience, even though my pregnancy was really difficult physically and emotionally, she helped me through it and really cared. I would recommend her to any pregnant woman in the DFW area without a second thought. But if you are suffering from endometriosis or other painful GYN issues you might want to look somewhere else because those issues are not a priority in this office.

November 3rd, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Harms replaced my doctor who retired. She is a wonderful person and I have nothing to say but great things. I know she has had some personal traumas in her life but she is a great doctor. "Recommend her highly"

October 25th, 2015

Great woman and a doctor!

I have been going to Dr. Harms for the past almost 4 years now and I love that woman. She cares and she listens well, never arrogant or condescending. I came to her for a first time a few months pregnant and she took an excellent care for me during my pregnancy, delivery and after. When my daughter is a bit older I would like her to have Dr. Harms as her doctor as well. The girls at the office are also very friendly and nice and a few times they entertained my daughter while I would have my check up. The wait time is also pretty short. Only somewhat annoying thing is an elderly lady at the front window; when verifying the address/phone/insurance info I have to repeat responses several times as if "no, no changes at all" - she hears but it's almost as she doesn't believe you or something but that may have something to do with her age so I try not to be mean. Other than that minor annoyance - I love Dr. Harms, her staff and even the other doctors in that practice are very nice.

September 15th, 2015

Disappointed

I was really looking forward to choosing Dr Harms as my doctor for my pregnancy after reading the good reviews online. Sitting in the private room waiting to meet my new dr, I was taken aback by how rude and impersonal she was when she walked in the door. She didn't even make eye contact as she walked in and did a horrible job introducing herself. She went straight to my chart and was very unprofessional and critical in the way she went over my background and records. I was really disappointed because I really thought she would be a warm caring doctor but she was quite the opposite. I won't be going back. With as many other excellent doctors that there are in Dallas, keep looking. She is not it.

November 14th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Harms is a great doctor,in addition to her many years of experience her personality gives you comfort. She is very polite and listens to you. She treats her patients like they are her only priority . I had her for both of my pregnancy and if you are looking for a doctor, you should absolutely go to Dr. Harms!

July 10th, 2013

She is AWESOME!

She definitely is a listener and explains everything very well. She really cares about her patients. I went through two miscarriages and finally a successful pregnancy and she was very supportive every step of the way. Thank you for all you do Dr. Harms!!!! You are truly meant to be where you are.....

May 25th, 2017