Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

1.0

Jan 18th, 2015

Very rude physician, never touched my foot, merely looked at it and "diagnosed" me. Was condescending about my prior surgeon and surgery. Never asked if I had any questions. Turns out her diagnosis was completely wrong. She needs to retire.

Dec 29th, 2014

Horrific experience. Got an infection and she dropped me as a patient. Never been so sick. In hospital for 8 days still on IVs with picc line. HORRIBLE person. No concern...no compassion. Called her about pain and sickness she ignored it. Told me to take ibuprofen. She drops you if you have any problem. Only now that I have had this problem have I heard countless other stories of her lack of compassion and how she drops patients that get infections or have any problems. Stay away! She is abusive, elitist and totally uncaring and I am not over stating. I have a bone and blood infection and had to be taken by abulance to the hospital because she refused to help me. Never even knew a doctor could or would do that. Stay away from her

Avoid show details Avoid
Dec 17th, 2014

I was excited at first to see a female surgeon. I thought she would be more gentle and compassionate than a male. Wrong! She didn't even listen to what my problem was. She assumed (wrongly) what had happened in the past. She didn't care to correct her misconceptions. She ordered an MRI because I insisted, but three months later, my insurance company is still waiting for her to call them with further information.