Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heidi Goldstein
Dr. Heidi Goldstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Goldstein is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute and Malcom Randall VA Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Heidi Goldstein has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Heidi Goldstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. Sasha Grek
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Gainesville, FL 0 mi13
Dr. Ruxana Sadikot
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Gainesville, FL 0 mi28
Dr. Caleb Awoniyi
Gainesville, FL 0 mi11