A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helise Coopersmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coopersmith
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coopersmith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helise Coopersmith, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coopersmith graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Coopersmith has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helise Coopersmith MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Helise Coopersmith practice?
- Dr. Helise Coopersmith has 1 office location.
Dr. Helise Coopersmith practices Diagnostic Radiology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Radiologists.