Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Sep 1st, 2012

Dr. Harnisch is professional and his demeanor reflects that. If you want a sugary bedside manner,he is not for you. If you are looking for an honest medical opinion and treatment options he is excellent.He seems somewhat abrasive to some patients but his treatment is very good and I APPRECIATE PROFESSIONALISM.

|  horrible experience  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

Worst experience I've ever had at a doctor he was rude and abnoxious.rude staff and long wait time and outrageous visit price! Would not recomend to anyone!

Jun 12th, 2011

This Dr saved my husbands life. But then we had to go every month to get his precriptions filled. weren't allowed to talk about said meds to any other person in office, had to wait anywhere from 45 min to 4hours or more for visit. no hands on clinic work. always sent you to someone else for everything that was done.then closed office without telling us. we now have trouble getting my husbands files sent to his present Dr.We were told he was what they call a script Dr. We thought he was nice. My husband now has cirrosis of the liver from meds he has had to take. so you decide.

|  jeff gray patient  |  show details
May 30th, 2011

i had my first appt with dr harnisch last week.his staff was courteous and professional.i ve had trouble with my blood pressure for several months which my previous dr s did nothing about. he put me on meds for this and after only a week i feel better than i have in months.he was genuinely concerned with my medical problems and listened to me.i had back surgery in 2004 and have been to many drs and he is by far the best ive seen.i cant wait till my next visit.

Jan 13th, 2011

He is the worst doctor ever.. Rude and obnoxious. yells at his patients till he turns red in the face. worst experience ever and would never recommend this doctor to anyone!