Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Going Above and Beyond  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2014

After much research prior to my surgery I decided to proceed with Dr. Billy. Not only does he hold a seminar to provide more information to incoming patients, he presents it himself! After meeting with him and learning about my options moving forward I was able to get a detailed estimation about what my financial responsiblility would be. This was very helpful. After completing my pre surgical work up with his helpful, friendly and attentive staff, I scheduled my surgery. Although I was very nervous the day of my procedure, I was prepared. The amount of dedication Dr. Billy and his staff put in to educated me and preparing me for surgery was amazing. I truly believe he went ABOVE AND BEYOND. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!

|  Watch out  |  show details
May 3rd, 2013

I had major gastric surgery complications that were caused by this doctor. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy. Dr. Billy is egotistic, arrogant, lying individual that should not be a surgeon. He is so busy doing surgeries left and right to make money that he doesn't properly take care of the patients he does have.Maybe he should take on less patients so he's not so rushed and diminish his mistakes in surgeries.BEWARE

|  Billing and Staff  |  show details
by ABG on Mar 29th, 2013

A couple of things about Ventura Advanced Surgical Associates. Their billing department is terrible, unreadable and they charge a lot of money for putting in and taking out a couple of milliliters of liquid. These people should be arrested for stealing our hard earned money. Second their beauty clinic is a joke they steal money from you there too!! If a procedure does not work they say so sorry cant help you!! WHO DOES THAT TO PEOPLE. Don't they make enough money off of us idiots believing they can help us. THEY CANT!!! THEY STEAL OUR MONEY!! DO NOT GO TO VENTURA ADVANCED SURGICAL ASSOCIATES AND DO NOT GO TO THEIR TRE JOLIE MEDI SPA!!!!!!!! rip off artists

|  He is the best doctor.  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

When I came to his office I was very sick. He went outside at my car to see me and took me directly to the hospital. I really appreciate his bed manners and I will recommend Dr. Billy to anyone. He is great.

|  Concerned Family  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

I am filing a formal report against Dr. Billy. As the majority of his patients are paying cash for lap bands or bypasses he ignores the needs of his insurance patients for life threatening situations that are not elective procedures. He left a tube inside my mothers chest for over a day, after telling the family that the pain she was in was due to the tube and that he would remove it first thing in the morning. A full day later and he hasn't called, hasn't come by, hasn't removed the tube. He is too busy getting rich off patients that are paying cash to take the time to take care of patients that are in pain, and under his care. My Mom also had to wait two months to schedule surgery that even he said was critical and necessary and life threatening. If it was so life threatening why couldn't he see her for two months? And then to say he would remove the tube he left in her and then not to, and not even arrange to have someone do so, and just leave her in pain? Absolutely inexcusable!

|  Excellent at diagnosing problems.  |  show details
by Lynne on Mar 6th, 2010

Dr. Billy was able to diagnose a problem that my regular surgeon was unable to solve after two years of guessing. Dr. Billy was thorough, caring and spent time with me after surgery explaining exactly what he found and did. His follow up is fantastic.

|  dr  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2010

very short with you.

|  patient  |  show details
by Grateful Patient on Mar 23rd, 2009

Dr. Billy and his staff are wonderful. I was so scared about surgery and they made the process easy, informative, professional, and personal. I appreciate Dr. Billy for everything he has done for me, and most importantly, for giving me my life back.

|  EXCELLENT DOCTORS AND STAFF  |  show details
by BILL GONZALES on Nov 17th, 2008

DR. BILLY AND DR. BINDER, SARAH AND NANCY MADE THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE EASIER THAN I THOUGHT. THEY FAR EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS IN CARING FOR THEIR PATIENTS BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER SURGERY AND BEYOND. THANKS FOR SAVING MY LIFE I TOTALLY RECOMMEND DR. BILLY TO ANYONE WHO IS CONSIDERING SURGERY...

|  Dr. Billy "Saved my Life!"  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2008

I feel Dr. Billy is the best Doctor in his field..He CARES about You! Thats hard to find in doctors these days!Don't waste your time ,money or health going to Mexico! This is your Life..I have lost 100 lbs. Doctor Billy saved my life! He is a Great person and doctor..Highly recomended : )

|  A real belligerent self-aggrandazing jerk.  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2008

This guy is a real piece of work. Watch out for him. He is a two-faced jerk. He cannot be trusted as far as you could throw him. He is rude and has no class. He has a huge temper and has been known to go into fits of rage among other professionals and staff.