Dr. Helmuth Billy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helmuth Billy?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Helmuth Billy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2016

Dishonest, violator of Hypocratic Oath

He is grossly money conscious. Complains constantly about his pay. Worst he does not do the full procedure promised; nor follows thru. Does not provide Standard photo copies of EGD or complies with W/C law, by refusing to provide records as legally required by law.

July 14th, 2016

Trust Dr. Billy

You can trust Dr. Billy. He took excellent care of me and his staff is truly committed to every detail.

March 23rd, 2016

Untrustworthy

Did not do what he said he would do; and withheld my patient information. Also, illegally deleted my records which are required to be kept by DWC of California. His head nurse is not only rude, but very unhelpful. Refuses to cooperate with patent.

April 17th, 2015

I wish I saw him first but know I'm on the right road to recovery after 8 yrs of pain and suffering.

December 4th, 2014

The office cares only about money and not you, BEWARE!!!!!

March 21st, 2014

Going Above and Beyond

After much research prior to my surgery I decided to proceed with Dr. Billy. Not only does he hold a seminar to provide more information to incoming patients, he presents it himself! After meeting with him and learning about my options moving forward I was able to get a detailed estimation about what my financial responsiblility would be. This was very helpful. After completing my pre surgical work up with his helpful, friendly and attentive staff, I scheduled my surgery. Although I was very nervous the day of my procedure, I was prepared. The amount of dedication Dr. Billy and his staff put in to educated me and preparing me for surgery was amazing. I truly believe he went ABOVE AND BEYOND. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!

May 3rd, 2013

Watch out

I had major gastric surgery complications that were caused by this doctor. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy. Dr. Billy is egotistic, arrogant, lying individual that should not be a surgeon. He is so busy doing surgeries left and right to make money that he doesn't properly take care of the patients he does have.Maybe he should take on less patients so he's not so rushed and diminish his mistakes in surgeries.BEWARE

March 13th, 2012

He is the best doctor.

When I came to his office I was very sick. He went outside at my car to see me and took me directly to the hospital. I really appreciate his bed manners and I will recommend Dr. Billy to anyone. He is great.

September 8th, 2011

Concerned Family

I am filing a formal report against Dr. Billy. As the majority of his patients are paying cash for lap bands or bypasses he ignores the needs of his insurance patients for life threatening situations that are not elective procedures. He left a tube inside my mothers chest for over a day, after telling the family that the pain she was in was due to the tube and that he would remove it first thing in the morning. A full day later and he hasn't called, hasn't come by, hasn't removed the tube. He is too busy getting rich off patients that are paying cash to take the time to take care of patients that are in pain, and under his care. My Mom also had to wait two months to schedule surgery that even he said was critical and necessary and life threatening. If it was so life threatening why couldn't he see her for two months? And then to say he would remove the tube he left in her and then not to, and not even arrange to have someone do so, and just leave her in pain? Absolutely inexcusable!

March 7th, 2010

Excellent at diagnosing problems.

Dr. Billy was able to diagnose a problem that my regular surgeon was unable to solve after two years of guessing. Dr. Billy was thorough, caring and spent time with me after surgery explaining exactly what he found and did. His follow up is fantastic.

March 3rd, 2010

dr

very short with you.

March 24th, 2009

patient

Dr. Billy and his staff are wonderful. I was so scared about surgery and they made the process easy, informative, professional, and personal. I appreciate Dr. Billy for everything he has done for me, and most importantly, for giving me my life back.