Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hemalatha Subbaratnam
Dr. Hemalatha Subbaratnam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chico, CA, with other offices in Reno, NV and Reno, NV (and 1 other location). She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Subbaratnam is affiliated with Enloe Medical Center Esplanade, Renown Regional Medical Center and Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.. She speaks English.
Dr. Hemalatha Subbaratnam has the following 4 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...