A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hemalatha Subbaratnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hemalatha Subbaratnam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subbaratnam
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Subbaratnam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hemalatha Subbaratnam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Subbaratnam graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Subbaratnam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hemalatha Subbaratnam MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hemalatha Subbaratnam practice?
- Dr. Hemalatha Subbaratnam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hemalatha Subbaratnam practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Forks, ND.
See Reno Internists, Reno Neurologists, and Reno Physiatrists.