Family Physicians, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Thousand Oaks
227 W Janss Rd
Ste 335
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
805-496-0135
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 11th, 2013

best doctor ever!

Aug 28th, 2013

weird phone service, the clerk is apathetic and never call me back after she said she will.

by Mary Brown on Aug 7th, 2013

Dr Nathan is an exceptional doctor AND human being. My family has been blessed to have her in our lives for about 20 years, and I cannot even imagine what we will do if she ever retires. She has been there for my sisters, brother, and their spouses, not to mention our children. I started with Dr Nathan soon after I lost my mother to cancer. I had the last appointment of the day and she sat there and she listened to me, and cried with me, and shared her own love of the mother she had lost. I truly believe that if my mother had driven a bit farther and seen Dr Nathan she would have lived a much longer life. And that is because she truly listens, examines, and asks questions. When my father moved nearer to my sisters and I, we had to force him to start with Dr Nathan (“I can’t let a woman doctor see me naked!”) and in just one visit he adored her. She took care of him through bladder cancer, blood clot to the lung, and really too many things to mention. Almost twenty years later at age 90 when he had to have his bladder removed, she called the specialist at UCLA and made sure he understood the man and his health history before he operated. He came out with flying colors and before long was back working out 5 days a week, in no small part because of her amazing follow up care. When my father had a heart attack and died when he was visiting me one evening, it never occurred to me to call Dr Nathan, but my sister wanted her to know. I could not believe it when there was a knock on my door, and there she was. She was truly his doctor to the very end. How many doctors have you heard of who would do that?

|  Most Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Rosemary Olson on Aug 5th, 2010

Dr. Nathan is the most caring and thorough doctor. She has excellent bedside manner and communication. Dr. Nathan will follow through, even when you won't. I highly recommend this doctor. She has been instrumental in keeping me and my family healthy for years. I wish I could still have her as my personal General Physician.

Jun 8th, 2010

Dr. Nathan is a competent and caring doctor. She takes a great deal of time during our visits and communicates well. I feel fortunate to have her as my physician/healer!