Dr. Hema Vaidyanathan MD Patient Reviews

January 21st, 2016
My mother was a patient of Dr Hema Nathan for over 30 years. Among many other ailments that Dr Nathan treated her for, she developed a very painful, 10 year long battle with post herpetic neuralgia that Dr Nathan navigated and helped her pursue relief from the pain in any way possible through all those years. Dr. Nathan was there with my Mom, taking care of her hourly needs during the last several weeks in the hospital until my Mom's passing. Dr. Nathan has the most passion and compassion of any Doctor I have ever seen and has such a wonderful personal side to her as well in addition to her great overall medical expertise. My Mom loved her and I can't say enough for what she did for her and us during these difficult last days.

May 27th, 2015
Awesome doctor!
A "whole person" doctor who does NOT treat you like a piece of plumbing. She has a wonderful and caring bedside manner. I have been a patient of hers for over 30 years, and feel very comfortable when in her care.

May 21st, 2015
A very knowledgeable, kind and caring doctor.

March 11th, 2015
Had to leave the area, have yet to find another great dr like Dr Nathan.

December 11th, 2013
best doctor ever!

August 28th, 2013
weird phone service, the clerk is apathetic and never call me back after she said she will.

August 7th, 2013
Dr Nathan is an exceptional doctor AND human being. My family has been blessed to have her in our lives for about 20 years, and I cannot even imagine what we will do if she ever retires. She has been there for my sisters, brother, and their spouses, not to mention our children. I started with Dr Nathan soon after I lost my mother to cancer. I had the last appointment of the day and she sat there and she listened to me, and cried with me, and shared her own love of the mother she had lost. I truly believe that if my mother had driven a bit farther and seen Dr Nathan she would have lived a much longer life. And that is because she truly listens, examines, and asks questions. When my father moved nearer to my sisters and I, we had to force him to start with Dr Nathan (“I can’t let a woman doctor see me naked!”) and in just one visit he adored her. She took care of him through bladder cancer, blood clot to the lung, and really too many things to mention. Almost twenty years later at age 90 when he had to have his bladder removed, she called the specialist at UCLA and made sure he understood the man and his health history before he operated. He came out with flying colors and before long was back working out 5 days a week, in no small part because of her amazing follow up care. When my father had a heart attack and died when he was visiting me one evening, it never occurred to me to call Dr Nathan, but my sister wanted her to know. I could not believe it when there was a knock on my door, and there she was. She was truly his doctor to the very end. How many doctors have you heard of who would do that?

August 5th, 2010
Most Excellent Doctor
Dr. Nathan is the most caring and thorough doctor. She has excellent bedside manner and communication. Dr. Nathan will follow through, even when you won't. I highly recommend this doctor. She has been instrumental in keeping me and my family healthy for years. I wish I could still have her as my personal General Physician.

June 8th, 2010
Dr. Nathan is a competent and caring doctor. She takes a great deal of time during our visits and communicates well. I feel fortunate to have her as my physician/healer!