Hemalatha Sabapathy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5
  • 10 reviews

October 26th, 2016
a patient
Lovely doctor...If you need assurance or just somebody who knows what she is doing then this is the doctor or place to be....trust me...you are in the right hands...smile!!.She delivered both my kids and would trust her with my life...Lovely...a breath of fresh air..Calm and collected..She cares abut her profession and is very committed to her profession...I would recommend her to anybody and I have recommended her....Lovely doctor!!!

November 1st, 2015
Rudest Doctor in my life

July 7th, 2015
Very very knowledgeable and explanatory. Takes health seriously

March 24th, 2015
I don't understand that horrible review about this lovely woman. She is always considerate of others including and especially her patient's wait time. I know her for decades and travel far to be treated by this beautiful woman. I overheard her speaking to her staff concerning on how they book her patients. She doesn't want you filling her waiting room and There is no one on this earth I would rather go to be treated by Dr. Sabapathy. Shes lovely... compassionate..listens and means business concerning diagnosing and cares for her patients. SHE IS THE BEST

January 5th, 2015
I wish I could give her 0 stars instead of 1 star. She is the WORST DOCTOR IN THE HISTORY. She is so rude to the patients. I had to wait more than hour and half. Everyone who came after me got called in and it wasn't even emergency for them. She just had to tell me the lab results for that I end up waiting for so long, more than 1 hr. When they finally called my name after I complained she didn't even apologize or show eye contact. She went through my chart quickly didn't even last 5 min saying its normal thats it. For that she made me wait more than 1 hr and even top of that very rude. This was my last appointment to her she doesn't deserve any patients. I don't know which medical school she went to but she needs a class to learn how to behave with patients and not be rude to patients and not make them wait for so long for no apparent reason. Just because you are a doctor doesn't mean us patients don't have lives. I just lost my respect for her. Never ever again I will see her again and I am sure she doesn't care since she will retire soon and live off her retirement money.

October 21st, 2012
will never go back. I dont recommend.
very commercial doc. gave urine for pregnancy test and they did not even check. it was taken just to bill the insurance company. cause as soon as she walked into the room she asked why i was there to see her. did not do any pelvic exam or anything. do not waste your time. waited 75 mins to see her and spent 5 mins to explain things as if its my 1st pregnancy. she did not read the chart to see i already have a kid. i had to tell her. staff are very inexperienced. don't waste your time please find someone else.

March 12th, 2012
Disrespectful and bad bedside manners. I would not come back to see this doctor again.

August 26th, 2010
Great Doctor
I have no concerns with Dr. Sabapathy she is a great doctor, she delievered me as a child and currently assisting me with my own pregnancy.. Great doctor. By the way my mother still sees her

April 24th, 2010
I once waited 45 mins to see this doctor because she decided to see a patient who came in after I did and it turns out they are old friends and did nothing but "catch up" while I waited. She walks around like she has a chip on her shoulder and seems to always be in a rush to get things done. I don't recommend this doctor at all.

December 27th, 2008
Took my daughter sometimes in March, I believe to her for something else,and she the Doctor is telling me about HPV, she also said I will give you the pamplet to read, I stay in her office while she is telling my daughter how to check her breast for cancer, I didn't get to read the pamplet, and she went and gave her the shot for the HPV, without my concent, and my daughter is a minor. In a situation like that, what can you do. Please waiting patiently for answer.