Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Glen Oaks
25115B Union Tpke
Bellerose, NY 11426
718-297-3500
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  will never go back. I dont recommend.  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2012

very commercial doc. gave urine for pregnancy test and they did not even check. it was taken just to bill the insurance company. cause as soon as she walked into the room she asked why i was there to see her. did not do any pelvic exam or anything. do not waste your time. waited 75 mins to see her and spent 5 mins to explain things as if its my 1st pregnancy. she did not read the chart to see i already have a kid. i had to tell her. staff are very inexperienced. don't waste your time please find someone else.

Mar 12th, 2012

Disrespectful and bad bedside manners. I would not come back to see this doctor again.

|  Mannerless, Careless. Just wants her copay  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2010

My wife was pregnant and we went to her since her office is around the corner from my house. Got an appointment. On the day of appointment we went to the office and in 15 to 20 minutes we got our number. We saw her and she told her assistant to do a regular check to my wife. One of the biggest reason I went to her is because she said she speaks Hindi but she dont. She just understand it but replies in english only. So whats the point if the person (my wife) is not able to understand. I was very disappointed but its ok since I was going to accompnay my wife anyway for all the visits. In the first day I didnt find her comfortable but my wife and me thought it could be just us as this was our first time seeing a gynae. She pretty much told my wife not to eat everything except bread(indian bread). I was so surprised to hear how can you stop everything to a pregnant lady. But again we thought it could be just us. We thought she is a doctor and probably knows more than us. My wife did the tests as she told. She is always in a rush to finish with the patient so that she can see the next patient and thus do not care about the patient. We were sitting in her office and she did her talk and left the office and gave our file to her assistant. Seeing this we left her office and paid the copay and left. So anyway, on the next visit we found out that my wife is not well. She advised us that if my wife has severe pain then we should go to the LIJ hospital. So the next early morning we went to the LIJ and found that its a miscarriage. We were so depressed. It was thursday. So around 11:30am we came home on thursday and called the doctor so that we could see the doctor right away but the assistant or the girls at her office said that doctor is not in the office and will not be in friday also. So we made an appointment for saturday even after we told her that my wife had a miscarriage. On saturday we went and her assistant did the regular check up and we told her what happened at LIJ. After she left the doctor Sabapathy came in and asked us few regular questions and said everything is ok and fine. I was so shocked to see that she dont even have any notes on her file what she diagnosed day last time and told us last time. She didnt had any notes on her file. When I reminded her she asked me questions and got offended and her tone went a little loud also. After asking questions she put her hand on the knob of the door and opened the door. I stopped her by asking more questions but she was continuously in a rush to leave the room. I got so mad but kept myself calm. I was devastated from the loss anyway but she did not say sorry or anything. She asked us if we brought the foetus with her as she wanted to see it, which we didnt. Anyway, to cut the long story short she is a worst doctor I have ever seen. She just wants to see as patients in a day. In a profession like this she needs to be courteous and respectful and spend individual time with patients. But she just not have the ethics of a doctor. I bet that more people would have experienced the same thing with her. If yes then email me at hapishyguy at hotmail.Thanks

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2010

I have no concerns with Dr. Sabapathy she is a great doctor, she delievered me as a child and currently assisting me with my own pregnancy.. Great doctor. By the way my mother still sees her

Apr 24th, 2010

I once waited 45 mins to see this doctor because she decided to see a patient who came in after I did and it turns out they are old friends and did nothing but "catch up" while I waited. She walks around like she has a chip on her shoulder and seems to always be in a rush to get things done. I don't recommend this doctor at all.

Dec 27th, 2008

Took my daughter sometimes in March, I believe to her for something else,and she the Doctor is telling me about HPV, she also said I will give you the pamplet to read, I stay in her office while she is telling my daughter how to check her breast for cancer, I didn't get to read the pamplet, and she went and gave her the shot for the HPV, without my concent, and my daughter is a minor. In a situation like that, what can you do. Please waiting patiently for answer.