Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Derm Appointment show details Derm Appointment
Mar 25th, 2013

Dr. U saw me three times for a skin rash that I believed to be Tinea Versicolor. Although he treated me, he never cured the rash and I believe he never really knew the underlying condition. He also had no real answers for me or my concerns. He left me with a diagnosis that I feel is still wrong and told me to get spray tans to cover the spots...If this is a dermatologist you wish to see, more power to you.

Smart, capable, friendly, doesn't over-treat show details Smart, capable, friendly, doesn't over-treat
Mar 13th, 2013

I've seen Dr. Uyttendaele a few times and it has always been a good experience. He is good at putting you at ease. He is quick to diagnose problems and has a sharp eye -- he notices things that you might not see on your own. He also doesn't do more biopsies than necessary, which is a relief. The staff is friendly and has a sense of humor, and the office in Kingston is one of the nicest doctor's offices I've been in.

Misquoted prices that yeild no results and RUSHED along because they're running behind! show details Misquoted prices that yeild no results and RUSHED along because they're running behind!
May 10th, 2012

In the past year, I've been to Hudson Dermatology three times for various concerns. Each time, I've waited between 30-40 minutes to be seen, past my scheduled appointment time. The last time that I went there recently, I was the last scheduled appointment at 4:15 for a sclerotherapy treatment. Not only am I extremely disappointed with the lack of obvious results, but there was an issue with the cost that Dr. U had quoted me during my consultation appointment with him (I was told $350. by him at that appointment) AND because they didn't get me into the treatment room until 4:40, Dr. U. RUSHED me through the treatment because the office closes at 5 p.m.! When I got to the front desk, I was told that I owed $350.00 on top of the $100.00 deposit that I had already paid at the first appointment. When I contested it, I was told that the total charge was $450., NOT $350., as had been quoted to me by Dr. U. I don't think they even believed me that he did indeed quote me the $350, nor did it matter. I was very disturbed by this costly misinformation. How tacky on their part and embarrassing on mine. To make my experience even more upsetting, it has been two weeks since my treatment and I received virtually NO results from the rushed procedure. Granted, they direct you to sign a form that confirms you're aware that the results are not guaranteed, ($450. from someone who earns only about 50K a year), but that's a lot of money to put out for a cosmetic procedure that yielded NO RESULTS to the main problem areas that I went in for in the first place. WOW- I am grossly disappointed. What a mistake and waste of money. I will never got back to this office and they probably couldn't care less because they're obviously not hurting for business/patients. What a sham......

Assembly line show details Assembly line
Mar 7th, 2012

Felt like assembly line. He popped in for 3 seconds then the girl with him explined the rest. He barely looked at me. Wouldn't recommend to anyone!

Approachable, kind, and smart show details Approachable, kind, and smart
Jan 3rd, 2012

It is not often that you find that combination of characteristics in a doctor. I highly recommend for all your skin and cosmetic issues.

Oct 8th, 2011

A very friendly person, diagnosed quickly what it was and what could be done!

Oct 5th, 2011

Excellent doctor. Great service !

superb medic show details superb medic
Oct 4th, 2011

A very good tratment and so nice!He has a great smile and cured me well.