Dr. Henry Leis MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2016
Very helpful with my shattered wrist...no one else would touch

January 22nd, 2016
I would NOT recommend him to anyone. I sat in one of the rooms for an hour and then he comes in and gives me less than 5 min of his time. I was only able to ask a of couple questions because after he told me what was wrong, he got up and started walking to the door to leave. He has an awful bed side manner and I don't think he even looked at my file judging by the question that he asked me. For what I pay to see a doctor, I expected a lot more from him. Don't waste your time going to see him.

July 21st, 2015
Highly recommend
Dr. Leis and his staff are very professional , courteous, and kind. He has performed 2 extremely complicated procedures on my arm this year. He spent more time than most doctors explaining the procedure, diagnosis, treatment options and follow up. He went above the average standards with his treatment, empathy, and compassion. I highly recommend him to patients.

July 12th, 2015
Dr Leis is the worst surgeon I have ever dealt with. He is arrogant, rude and I had serious complications post surgery. I would not recommend him to anyone. No patient deserves such horrible treatment!!

April 29th, 2011
Dr Leis is a blessing
Dr Leis is a blessing and i'am thankfull every day that he was available to see me when i broke my wrist. He was always caring and listened to all my concerns. Now that i have recovered i would recommend him to all my friends and family.

February 13th, 2011
Ankle
my ankle was done by a great group,Dr Leis was always availible to answer questions and let me know what to expect.

August 10th, 2010
If you are looking for a losey Doctor, Dr Leis is the winner!!
He was consulted by my physician due to severe foot pain.I waited for 3 1/2 hours in the waiting and another 45 minutes in the room to be seen. He came in and in 5 mins said my problem was I was severely obese and needed to exercise more. I am 5'8 180lbs and a nurse! I am in great shape and he never looked at the radiology reports. I explained I couldn't endure any physical activity due to extreme level 10 rated pain and begged him to review the radiology report. He stated he had already viewed them and saw nothing wrong. After visiting another doctor who read the radiology report it was determined I had a stress fractures in both feet and bone spurs. Dr Leis is a jerk and uncaring about his patients. I wouldn't recommend for anyone that was looking for a qualified Doctor.

April 1st, 2017