Orthopedic Surgeons

1720A Medical Park Dr
Ste 220
Biloxi, MS 39532
228-546-3271
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  Dr Leis is a blessing  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2011

Dr Leis is a blessing and i'am thankfull every day that he was available to see me when i broke my wrist. He was always caring and listened to all my concerns. Now that i have recovered i would recommend him to all my friends and family.

|  Ankle  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2011

my ankle was done by a great group,Dr Leis was always availible to answer questions and let me know what to expect.

|  If you are looking for a losey Doctor, Dr Leis is the winner!!  |  show details
by Thanks to another Doctor, feeling much better now!! on Aug 10th, 2010

He was consulted by my physician due to severe foot pain.I waited for 3 1/2 hours in the waiting and another 45 minutes in the room to be seen. He came in and in 5 mins said my problem was I was severely obese and needed to exercise more. I am 5'8 180lbs and a nurse! I am in great shape and he never looked at the radiology reports. I explained I couldn't endure any physical activity due to extreme level 10 rated pain and begged him to review the radiology report. He stated he had already viewed them and saw nothing wrong. After visiting another doctor who read the radiology report it was determined I had a stress fractures in both feet and bone spurs. Dr Leis is a jerk and uncaring about his patients. I wouldn't recommend for anyone that was looking for a qualified Doctor.

|  New Procedures  |  show details
by Patient on May 11th, 2009

I hurt my arms on 1/15/08 and went to an orthapedic doctor who saw me for about five months.He gave me Cortisone injections and pain medication.When I didnt improve he sent me to another doctor in thier clinic who diagnosed me with Ulnar Nerve Compression and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.He recommended surgery and on 10/17/08 I had surgery on both elbows and my left wrist.The reason we waited on the surgery was because he was having a doctor with a new procedure to come and assist him and they were going to have other doctors observing the procedure.I was released back to work after a month and had constant pain in my left arm that never got better.I was told to work through the pain and eventually it would get better.I have also had trouble with my thumb for three months that has steadily gotten worse.My doctor ignored this until I went to get my DOT exam and the doctor that did this told me I had Trigger Thumb and that it could have been a result of the surgery.I told my doctor about this and he said that the other doctor was wrong.During the course of the conversation he said that he couldnt remember if he or the other doctor did my left arm.I thought that was rather strange for him to say.Then I saw him again a week later and he changed his story and agreed that it was Trigger Thumb and now he is recommending surgery again.He also states that there is no way that the surgery or my original injury could have had anything to do with the Trigger Thumb.He has requested that we get an MRI and Nerve Induction exam done on my arm.He has sent me back to work with different limitations every week.He never does any type of exam to give me these work excuses and I have stated that I would rather wait until the exams to go back to work because I dont want to take a chance on causing more damage to myself.