A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Purow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Purow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Purow, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Purow graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Purow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry M Purow MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Purow practice?
- Dr. Henry Purow has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Purow practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians.