A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Purow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Purow, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Newborn Medicine Neonatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Purow graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Purow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Purow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Purow practice?
Dr. Henry Purow practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Hospitalist near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians.