A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Sherwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Sherwood, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherwood graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Sherwood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Lyon Sherwood MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry L. Sherwood practice?
- Dr. Henry Sherwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Sherwood practices Anesthesiology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Anesthesiologists.