Dr. Henry Spinelli MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery New York, NY

• Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2017
Terrific experience with Dr. Spinelli and his staff. Courteous and very personable.
Dr. Spinelli came highly recommended and certainly met my expectations. He was extremely patient in explaining the surgical procedure he performed on my eyes several weeks ago. I was extremely pleased with the outcome.

April 2nd, 2017
Wonderful doctor, could not be happier with the results!
My experience with Dr. Spinelli was absolutely amazing. He is a very talented surgeon. I have been his patient for many years, and could not be happier with the results.

September 17th, 2016
Caring and Exceptional Doctor
I give Dr. Spinelli not 5 but 10 stars. The words can’t describe my gratitude to him and his office staff. I am a war survivor who had a metal implant and bone graft done in her right arm 22 years ago. The arm got infected this year and I feel blessed that I was sent to Dr. Spinelli. He made sure that I am well taken care of. The metal implant was successfully removed and now I can live my life to the fullest again. With all my heart, I am thankful for his exceptional surgical work, his kindness and compassion!

June 27th, 2016
NOT RECOMMENDED!!
Dr. Henry Spinelli is NOT a good surgeon, nor is he professional. He never calls you back, does not see you after surgery and is all about money. The other bad reviewers are absolutely right about him. Another botched patient.

April 17th, 2016
Exceptional doctor
My experience with Dr. Spinelli was nothing short of exceptional. I've been his patient for many years, initially came for correcting the results of plastic surgery gone terribly wrong leaving me with one eye so botched that I had to wear my bangs covering half of my face to avoid people staring at me. It took more than one revision (the initial state of my eye was really, REALLY bad), but the results are so worth it - with Dr. Spinelli's talent and dedication the symmetry was restored. My recent experience with this wonderful surgeon was getting a facelift (my second). Let me tell you - the whole experience was totally different versus getting it from a "mass production" surgeon. The swelling was substantially less profound, the bruises lightened only after a couple of days, and the procedure was so tastefully done that no one will even suspect you have to thank a doctor and not nature for the way you look. I highly recommend doctor Spinelli, can't be happier with everything he's done for me.

March 7th, 2016
Nightmare Results as a Result of Dr. Spinelli!!!
Dr. Henry M. Spinelli Sucks in my opinion as a plastic surgeon. I feel along with Cosmetic Surgeons that he gave me a botched facelift, and physical and emotional scars that will last a life time!

February 3rd, 2016
Dr. Spinelli and his entire staff are phenomenal. Everyone from the receptionists to the medical assistants and Dr. Spinelli himself are extremely professional. I am very satisfied with the results of the procedures performed and I would recommend him without reservation.

January 8th, 2016
Dr Spinelli is a gifted plastic surgeon. He is warm, not aggressive and wants to do the most professional work to enhance the beauty of his patients. I have known him professionally for over twenty years and he has always done the most meticulous work, whether a face life, skull tumor or blepharoplasty. He is marvelous, and I most highly recommend him !

October 7th, 2015
I went to Dr. Spinelli for cancer treatment. He tried numerous times to sell me on additional cosmetic procedures unrelated to the cancer. I am disfigured from the surgery Dr. Spinelli performed. I am having revision surgery, at my own expense, with another plastic surgeon.

September 24th, 2015
The Best
Where do I start? Dr. Spinelli entered my life about 12 years ago as a recommendation, no, an order by a Dr in my home town. I went to this surgeon due to a horrible out come with a Ptosis surgery by a highly recommended Dr. The outcome was the destruction of the muscles of my eyes, leaving me without the ability to control my eye lids. Upon see the new surgeon he took one look at me, did a quick exam and said " stay here I will be right back." About 15 minutes later he reentered the exam room, sat down and said to me, look, I don't have the ability to correct this for you, there is only one Dr that can fix this, if anyone can, his name is Henry Spinelli and he is in NY city. I have spoke with his office, I made an apt. for you for 10.30 am tomorrow, you need to be there. To say I was worried is an understatement. After a sleepless night I went to the apt. that he scheduled for me. Dr. Spinelli and his staff was so nice that I cannot begin to tell you. Let me just say I was totally relieved after he spoke with me regarding my eyes. He explained the surgery to me and touched my shoulder telling me not to worry its going to be ok, I can fix this.. So we set the surgery for soon as possible and home I went. Did my pre cert exam with my Dr. and returned the day of surgery. The surgery took longer than expected, due to the fact that there was much to correct. It took one more surgery to fully correct the problem. Thru it all Dr. Spinelli was caring, comforting, and so concerned for me that words cannot explain the gratitude I feel for him and I must say his staff. When I called with an issue months after being released by him, he got to the phone spoke with me and had his staff give me the next apt to see him. Once again, he took care of the problem I was having as before. I have had other surgery, elective I might say, and have had wonderful results and wonderful experiences with him and his staff. The professionalism, caring, bedside manner, mental support, and his surgical abilities are by far superior and would tell anyone having any type of plastic surgery, or a plastic surgery related issue to call his office. Dr. Spinelli is truly a TOP DOC. Thank you for all you have done for me Dr. Spinelli, I could never repay you... Thank you and your staff for being there for me and a big thank you to the Plastic surgeon who ordered me to go there... truly to very special people who are in my life.

July 28th, 2015
Dr. Spinelli is an amazing doctor that is passionate about what he does and about his patients. He has gone above and beyond with the level of care and treatment that I received from him. I had an unfortunate accident in which my house flooded and I slipped and fell and broke my jaw severely in three places. This occurred in NJ and the initial hospital I went to could not even perform the surgery. I was then referred to Dr. Spinelli by another surgeon of mine and was told he came highly recommended. As soon as I called his office, everyone immediately stepped into action to help with my transfer to NY so that Dr. Spinelli could review my medical situation and operate on me. And where most surgeons would have gone for the quick fix and just mended one of my fractures, Dr. Spinelli went in and was able to fix two of the fractures leaving the third one alone as it was entirely to risky to perform. By doing this, Dr. Spinelli helped me to recover and get back to normal. I never ever thought that my face or jaw would look or feel the same but thanks to his expertise and the utmost care and follow-ups, I do look and feel the same. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Spinelli to family, friends, and colleagues of mine as he truly is one of a kind and a master of his craft.

June 4th, 2015
Dr Spinelli is one of the greatest servants to society that I have ever met. I was diagnosed with a olive sized tumor in the optic nerve behind my right eye that caused severe double vision. During my same-day emergency appointment, Dr Spinelli decided to reschedule his flight for latter that evening so he could do a complete work-up on my condition…Who does that? Ten days later, I had the tumor removed by Drs Spinelli and Schwatz at NY Pres during a 7 1/2 hr procedure. 48 hr post op, I walked out of NY Pres under only tylenol. My vision has returned to nearly 100%, sensation is continuing to return to my forehead, and you can barely tell that I had major craino-facial surgery. At the time I felt I was receiving “special” care; but on reflection, I really think that’s just the way Dr Spinelli does things. I feel truly blessed to have been in Dr Spinelli’s care.