A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Spotnitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Spotnitz, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Spotnitz graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Spotnitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry M Spotnitz MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Spotnitz practice?
- Dr. Henry Spotnitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Spotnitz practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons.