A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Spotnitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spotnitz
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spotnitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Spotnitz, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Spotnitz graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Spotnitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry M Spotnitz MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Spotnitz practice?
- Dr. Henry Spotnitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Spotnitz practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons.