A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Watanabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watanabe
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watanabe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Watanabe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Watanabe graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Watanabe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Katsuo Watanabe MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Henry K. Watanabe practice?
- Dr. Henry Watanabe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Watanabe practices Psychiatry near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Rockville, MD.
See Reno Psychiatrists.