Herbert Radley Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 29th, 2012

YOU WILL OLD AND DIE AT THIS PLACE WAITING TO GET IN

I have been going here for 20 years and I am embarrassed to say so the ONLY reason I have gone here is that it is close to my house and the doctors themselves are o.k except you get very little time with them. The wait is the worst! even with an appointment you will ALWAYS wait AT Least an hour to get 3 minutes with a Dr. I am trying desperately to find someplace differentHelp me!

August 13th, 2016