A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Reich, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herbert Reich, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- all aspects of adult cardiothoracic surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert Reich MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herbert Reich practice?
- Dr. Herbert Reich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herbert Reich practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plattsburgh, NY.
See Schenectady Cardiothoracic Surgeons.