Apr 27th, 2015

He prescribes the same medication to every patient. Be your own advocate because he is just another drug rep with a md.

5 minutes; inaccurate diagnosis show details 5 minutes; inaccurate diagnosis
Feb 4th, 2015

He took five minutes in all but the first appointment. He decided that I was autistic and ADHD in about 30 minutes... I don't remember it very well, because at the time, my brain injury was more recent.

Do not see this Dr!!!! show details Do not see this Dr!!!!
by MM on Jun 27th, 2013

His front office girls are super nice. That's the only good thing I can say about the whole experience. The wait is forever and then when you get in there, he takes a whole 5 minutes with you. Maybe. He did nothing but harp on my teenager's weight gain every time she went in there. He tried to change her meds just because of the weight gain and had her having suicidal thoughts when she was mentally fine before. Even the pharmacist thought it was absurd to put her on that med and said it was never prescribed anymore and she had to order it. So he continued making her feel bad about herself until the last visit I decided to go in with her and she was right! He didn't care about anything she was feeling emotionally, just proceeded to tell her that she was eating her feelings! After listening to him for about 2 minutes she stormed out crying, feeling horrible about herself. Then they proceed to file that 2 minute visit to my insurance company and think I should pay my copay as well. His office manager just told me maybe I needed to see the psychiatrist!!!! Just because I won't pay for the 2 minutes that he berated my child??? I plan to call my insurance company to have them not pay either now. I can't wait to see what level of care visit he billed them. I bet it was well over-exaggerated and perhaps needs to be investigated by the commisioner of insurance as well! This is ridiculous.

Worst Doctor Ever show details Worst Doctor Ever
by Sue J on Apr 17th, 2013

Do not waste your time with this doctor. He will make you feel stupid because he has a degree and you don't. You wait over two hours for him to see your chart for less than five. He barely looks over chart, writes a proscription, and will walk out whether you are talking or not. He does not care how you feel or about any side effects of medicine. I recently had to go through cold turkey withdrawal of cymbal ta because of a mistake he made. All he asked me was why I quit taking it and said I didn't look THAT sick to him. After I'd been there with my head on the table and trying to keepy two young kinds calm. He is a poor excuse for a doctor who will not listen to any concerns you have or changes you think he should make to your medicine. He also doesn't explain things in your chart to you but doesn't think you have the right to look at it either.