A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herbert Zemble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herbert Zemble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zemble graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zemble has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herbert A Zemble DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herbert A. Zemble practice?
- Dr. Herbert Zemble has 1 office location.
Dr. Herbert Zemble practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.