A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Fausett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Fausett, Anesthesiologist, Neurologist, Physiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Fausett, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Cancer Pain
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
- Cancer and Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Muscle Spasticity
- Painful Neuropathy
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fausett graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Fausett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Jane Fausett MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hilary J. Fausett practice?
- Dr. Hilary Fausett has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilary Fausett practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Anesthesiologists, Pasadena Pain Management Doctors, and Pasadena Physiatrists.