A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Fausett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Fausett, Anesthesiologist, Neurologist, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fausett
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Fausett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Fausett, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Fausett graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Fausett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary J Fausett MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hilary J. Fausett practice?
- Dr. Hilary Fausett has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilary Fausett practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Anesthesiologists and Glendale Pain Management Doctors.