A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Umans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Umans, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Umans graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Umans has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Ruth Umans MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hilary R. Umans practice?
- Dr. Hilary Umans has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilary Umans practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.