Dr. Hitendra Shah MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 18th, 2017
Highly recommend
Wonderful doctor and staff. Dr. Shah listens to symptoms and isn't closed minded like traditional doctors. Everything we have researched about thyroid and hasimotos he is right on track. Love that he gives alternative solutions.

March 18th, 2017
Very thorough and detailed diagnosis
I have to drive almost 40 miles to see this doctor but I really think it is worth the drive because he is so very thorough and wants to help get to the root of the problem not just treat the symptoms. I appreciate this whole body more holistic approach based off of diagnostic tests and direct questions of the patient's symptoms. He does not rush you out or make you feel like you are taking too much time. He does answer each question you have and tries to stay away from drugs that aren't good for our bodies or have too many side effects. I like his non-judgmental approach to one's concerns and his willingness to work with my other health care providers to improve my health. I am so glad I found this doctor on Yelp and that he is in-network with my insurance. It is truly a blessing to feel hopeful about my health instead of being dismissed by a medical doctor and be told it's all in my head. The staff is friendly, I have no issues with parking so far. I have had 2 visits and my husband has had one. I usually do not return after one visit if the doctor does not convince me that he is really trying to get rid of the problem instead of just manage the symptoms. I am convinced this doctor cares about his patients and is really trying to help improve my quality of life.

March 15th, 2017
amazing doctor
Dr Shah has helped so much with not only balancing my hormones but just my complete well being, I recommend all my friends and family and potential new patients to see him, He truly cares about your health!

Great Doctor
I'm so glad I found a doctor who was willing to work with me and my complex condition.

Highly recommend
Dr Shah helps our entire family. We appreciate his compassion and his caring.

Best Dr ever
Dr Shah is the most patient, nurturing Dr I've ever known. Many Thanks!

Love Dr Shah and his office
Love Dr Shah and his office staff. Always get the help I need and feel that he really cares. Highly recommend.

March 11th, 2017

February 1st, 2017
Always the best
Dr. Shah Has been my Doctor for 36 years he is very smart and knowledgeable he treats everyone with a lot of respect and compassion.

Execellent service!
Doctor has great bedside manners. Very attentive and patient. The Staff is very helpful and friendly. Great customer service. Love this office. Certainly would recommend this place to my other friends.

January 30th, 2017
Knowledgeable and thorough doctor.
He always takes plenty of time with me, always makes sure I understand him, he listens to me and in the last 16 years he has been a great doctor to me. I would recommend him to anyone.

nice doctor
my experience was great. finally a doctor who listens to me..... i love my experience....i feel so much better thank you dr Shah!!!!!!!