Dr. Hitendra Shah MD Patient Reviews

Excellent service.
Fast friendly service

January 9th, 2017
Dr Shah
Cares deeply for my health:) Has always taken good care of me!

January 8th, 2017
my experience was awesome!
dr shah is an exceptional physician, and staff his is like no other. Cheyenne, Keela, and Lindsey are the best office staff EVER DR Shah is super blessed to have them. Beautiful attitudes!

December 10th, 2015
A Rare Breed of Doctor
Dr. Shah is a rare breed of doctor. He truly cares and takes the time to listen to your concerns. I live quite a distance from his office but the trip is well worth it. He makes arrangements to work with my schedule. I have always had anxiety going to a doctor until I went to him. Dr. Shah also is very knowledgeable and also treats with some homeopathic medicines. I have been seeing Dr. Shah for about three and a half years and he has made me feel a million times better because took the time to listen and test my thyroid and hormones.

March 24th, 2015
Great
Both my mother and I are Dr Shah's patients and we are so grateful for all the care that he provides. We both have chronic illnesses and he is assisting us with fortifying our immune systems and treating our diseases without the heavy pharmaceuticals that are so detrimental with their side effects. Service time can be lengthy but we are okay with that because we know that when he gets to us he cares - and we also know that on his end, he is flexible and understanding, also. Make sure to follow up if he tells you he will order something for you after your visit because you should always do that anyway!

March 23rd, 2015
Great
Dr Shah has been instrumental in helping me discover and naturally manage many health issues I have had over the past 10 years. I have recommended him highly to friends and appreciate his knowledge as an MD and naturopath. He is always quick to treat me naturally first and always listens to me when I approach him with alternative medicine ideas I heard about or would like to try out.

January 22nd, 2015
Dr. Shah diagnosed a rare but treatable endocrine disorder and completely changed my life.

August 12th, 2012
Dr. Shah
He practices medical and alternative medicine. He is kind and humble. Something most drs. are not familiar with. He gives you the time to talk and he listens. He is very experienced and can give you the best of both worlds of medicine.

January 11th, 2012
He knows his stuff but is highly unorganzed.
I wish I could have an appointment time that works. I'm never in that office for less than 2 hours. So much time wasted....

July 16th, 2010
Accurately diagnosed my problem. Relieved symptoms within a few days. Only prescribes natural hormones and medications. Gives you his entire attention during your appointment and doesn't rush you out. He called me personally after my first appointment to see how I was doing. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Easy to get an appointment. Highly recommend!

March 12th, 2010
Finally, I found a Doctor
overall-- excellent visitrecommend-- yes... a Dr. that will listen to me about all my problems..I am now off all synthetic medicine which was shutting down my Liver.. Also not taking blood pressure pills anymore.. I Love this Dr...Go see Him.... A must for everyone