General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Great show details Great
Mar 24th, 2015

Both my mother and I are Dr Shah's patients and we are so grateful for all the care that he provides. We both have chronic illnesses and he is assisting us with fortifying our immune systems and treating our diseases without the heavy pharmaceuticals that are so detrimental with their side effects. Service time can be lengthy but we are okay with that because we know that when he gets to us he cares - and we also know that on his end, he is flexible and understanding, also. Make sure to follow up if he tells you he will order something for you after your visit because you should always do that anyway!

Great show details Great
Mar 23rd, 2015

Dr Shah has been instrumental in helping me discover and naturally manage many health issues I have had over the past 10 years. I have recommended him highly to friends and appreciate his knowledge as an MD and naturopath. He is always quick to treat me naturally first and always listens to me when I approach him with alternative medicine ideas I heard about or would like to try out.

Jan 22nd, 2015

Dr. Shah diagnosed a rare but treatable endocrine disorder and completely changed my life.

Dr. Shah show details Dr. Shah
Aug 12th, 2012

He practices medical and alternative medicine. He is kind and humble. Something most drs. are not familiar with. He gives you the time to talk and he listens. He is very experienced and can give you the best of both worlds of medicine.

He knows his stuff but is highly unorganzed. show details He knows his stuff but is highly unorganzed.
Jan 11th, 2012

I wish I could have an appointment time that works. I'm never in that office for less than 2 hours. So much time wasted....

Jul 16th, 2010

Accurately diagnosed my problem. Relieved symptoms within a few days. Only prescribes natural hormones and medications. Gives you his entire attention during your appointment and doesn't rush you out. He called me personally after my first appointment to see how I was doing. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Easy to get an appointment. Highly recommend!

Finally, I found a Doctor show details Finally, I found a Doctor
by Hemet, CA on Mar 12th, 2010

overall-- excellent visitrecommend-- yes... a Dr. that will listen to me about all my problems..I am now off all synthetic medicine which was shutting down my Liver.. Also not taking blood pressure pills anymore.. I Love this Dr...Go see Him.... A must for everyone