A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Sanders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Sanders has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Sanders MD is a female Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Holly Sanders practice?
- Dr. Holly Sanders has 3 office locations.
Dr. Holly Sanders practices Dermatology near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, TN.
See Kingsport Dermatologists.