A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Homa Ghasemloei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Homa Ghasemloei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Homa Ghasemloei, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghasemloei graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main.
Dr. Ghasemloei has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Homa Ghasemloei MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Homa Ghasemloei practice?
- Dr. Homa Ghasemloei has 2 office locations.
Dr. Homa Ghasemloei practices Family Medicine near Reseda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Reseda Primary Care Doctors.